Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Angels Tagging

Angels Tagging

Can someone tell me what type of tagging the Angels used on their jerseys in 2006 and 2007? I believe I should be looking for a size and year tag, but I could be mistaken. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tim

Re: Angels Tagging

Tim,

Here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Tim,

Here you go:
    Rob L came up with a good shot of a cool base gamer to start things off...does naybody have a photo of a standard 0062 Majestic gamer's tagging? My recollection is that at least 2 flag tags should be present...one with the size and one with either just the year or a year and set ID (I can't recall which off the top of my head). An extra tag may also exist when extra length or other tailoring customizations are present.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

rudy.

Halofan has a 2007 Angels jersey that is not a Cool Base jersey. As far as wash codes go, I believe the non-Cool Base jerseys are 0062 while the Cool Base jerseys are 0063.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com