Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cubs spring training '09 jerseys

Anyone know if these jerseys going to be sold by the Cubs at some point later this year, or how they sell their S/T times? Auction, fanfest, etc.. ?

Re: Cubs spring training '09 jerseys

Some might have already been sold at the wives charity auction they hold in year?? I can't verify thiis as I was not out there this spring. The majority of these will be held onto by the Cubs until the Cubs convention in January 2010 and sold there. Some (VERY FEW) might be put up on cubs.com throughout the year, and some (AGAIN VERY FEW) will be sold at the fan appreciation weekend at the end of the year. Hope this helps.

sorry suppose to say....

Some might have already been sold at the wives charity auction they hold in MESA EVERY year

I will be at opening day next Monday @ Wrigley and will report back if the Cubs have decided to sell any GU items within their "gift shops". Historically, they have not gone this route, but with a number of other teams moving in this direction... it is a possibility.

Mike

Went to opening day at Wrigley and checked each of the larger memorabilia "stores" within the park, and no game used items for sale. Looks like we are stuck with the fan appreciation sale (last home stand) and the Cubs Convention in January.

Mike

Banned

I'm not sure there will even BE a final homestand sale this year. There wasn't one last year, as the normal tent sale area was being used as a waiting area for SRO ticket holders after the Cubs totally revamped the sale of SROs to thwart street scalpers. This year, I believe that area will be the site of the new restaurant by the Harry Caray statue.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Sincityson -

If you have not already seen it.....HERE YOU GO......

http://cubs.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/...unbr=104657490

Banned

Keep in mind, the Cubs wear the BP jerseys as road gamers in spring training. Their home jerseys are the normal pinstriped game jerseys.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Still looking for a couple 2009 Spring Training jerseys. I know Steiner sells Cubs game items now, yet they don't carry any from ST '09.

Anyone know if the Cubs have any for sale, or were there any at the last convention?
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Sin,
    Are you looking specifically for 2009? I've got a 2006 Geo Soto. Possibly photomatched.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=31825
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]