Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bobby Bonilla Mets jersey on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-NEW-YORK-ME...ayphotohosting

Any thoughts? I emailed the seller and have not heard back yet. I asked him specifically about the tagging. I have not seen a Mets 1992 jersey ever tagged like this (see attached picture). I have seen many tagged like the ones I have shown (New York Mets 1992s). However, this jersey has a neck tag, no 100% Polyester tag and just a plain 1992 tag in a different font. Any thoughts on this one out there? Anyone have any other pictures of a 92 Mets gamer? Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Bobby Bonilla Mets jersey on EBAY

i sold 1992 #44 thompson Mets Jersey that has SHEA patch and the tag is different BUT in same style of numbers pressing as 92 .. heres picture

[IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/marcus%27%20jerseys/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/marcus%27%20jerseys/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Well I would definitely say you guys definitely have some fake jerseys bcuz you have 3 different tags for the same year and the jersey manufacturers usually make 1 tage per year or per style of jersyes.

So we get to play the game one of these jerseys doesnt belong here lol lol

Here is some previously posted info from Rudy --

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ussell+tagging

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com

Here is the response from the seller:

I bought this jersey from man of steel in california. he provide me a coa. The does not have the 100% polyester tag on the tail. i hope these info can hel you

This seems to be a fake without the 100% Polyester. Does anyone else know "Man of Steel" from California? Anyone ever seen a gamue used WITHOUT the 100% Polyester tag?

I can't help with the tagging but "Man of Steal" was the dealer that handled all of Rickey Henderson's game used and autographed merchandise. They also seemed to have a lot of other game used stuff if my memory serves me correctly.

Abe

Banned

Man of Steal is Rickey Henderson's dealer he is Located in New York City.

Banned

By the way did I mention MAN OF STEAL'S PRICES for Rickey Henderson autographs are "WELL CAN WE SAY RIP OFF"

Banned

I just found out, that they use to have an office in Cali.