Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

O/T Help!!! 1964 Topps Coins

Well I was clening out my closet and found these. They are 1964 Topps baseball coins, 135 or so. Other then that I have no clue??? Are they worth anything, where can I go yo find out, or are they any old baseball card collecters that can give me there opinions.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: O/T Help!!! 1964 Topps Coins

scott;
    i will take the clemente if you have it and is in choice condition? let me know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Well I was clening out my closet and found these. They are 1964 Topps baseball coins, 135 or so. Other then that I have no clue??? Are they worth anything, where can I go yo find out, or are they any old baseball card collecters that can give me there opinions.
    Thanks
    I just did a search on these on eBay and they really have little to no value. Unless they are mint and you have PSA grade them, even a low grade Koufax just sold for under $3.00 plus shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1964-Topps-Coin-...1%7C240%3A1318

eBay had taken another item that was once considered rare and good and shown the public that it is not rare. 221 listings ended the past two weeks and many of them didn't even get an opening bid of 99-cents.

It looks like the best way to sell these on eBay is to list them as a larger lot.

Got one, but its no where near choice.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I just did a search on these on eBay and they really have little to no value. Unless they are mint and you have PSA grade them, even a low grade Koufax just sold for under $3.00 plus shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1964-Topps-Coin-...1%7C240%3A1318

eBay had taken another item that was once considered rare and good and shown the public that it is not rare. 221 listings ended the past two weeks and many of them didn't even get an opening bid of 99-cents.

It looks like the best way to sell these on eBay is to list them as a larger lot.
    Thanks Joel, I didnt think they where worth much. I did search eBay, but dont no how to veiw the history of a item.

If you're selling them, I would buy all the Twins players you have, duplicates OK too. I happen to like them.

Actually, I would be interested in all that haven't been spoken for. I'd be willing to buy outright or trade. Please email me. Thanks.

If I were you, I'd hold on to them for ten years and see if they have appreciated in value.

if interested i am working on a set in roughly ex condition. please send me your email address and i will send you a list. i need about 15-20 more. any help would be great

thank you
    john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net