Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Is AMI paying anyone??

Honestly, can members on here let me know if anybody has been paid by AMI since last summer? They still owe me 25k and it's 7 months this week. They won't respond to my lawyer and they went into default by not responding to the court within 20 days last Friday. That means they're not fighting that they owe me money and have to pay it-IF they have it. That's what I'm worried about. Is AMI going belly-up? Let me know if anybody is getting paid, because I know a ton of people they owe big money too. If anybody is consigning to AMI they're nuts!
    biggamebird@yahoo.com
    Greg

Re: Is AMI paying anyone??

Maybe they'll send someone to your house unannounced with a check.
    Sorry, couldn't resist...
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

LOL. I'd take it-believe me.

They are into me for 17k......... 7 months past due..... sent me a check for $182.00 towards total.....It is amazing that there is nothing that can be done to stop these rats. from operating. Im at the point now, that I will spend the 17k to put these people out of business. They dont return calls, and when you do get to them Keita is like talking to a wall, never has an answer, just says we will try to pay you.
    Talked with her about 3 weeks ago and she informed me that they were out buying some collections and would get my money as soon as possible, they are using consigners money to run there business.
    I will be contacting a Las Vegas lawyer this week and take the next step to put these people out of business. everybody who they owe money to should do the same and it wont take long for the complaints to pile up and that will be it for American Memorabilia.

there is something that can be done. don't deal with them. if noone gave them nothing to sell, they wouldn't be around to rip people off. i have never delt with auction houses and never will. unless they are EXTREMELY reliable.

call the vegas police. i would think they can do something?

If they did not give me my money for 25K or 17K i would kill someone, i would at least go there and then threaten them in person.

This was the first time I have ever sent anything to an auction house... and only did it on advice from a friend.......... who said he was good friends with
    Victor....what a mistake.... luckily last week I made them send me back 25 game used pieces that were do for this months auction, got them all back except for a pair of signed Ortiz game used cleats that have just, somehow come up missing.

Still owe me... 6 months... I made the mistake too...

I contact the Nevada Consumer Affairs division... as well as the State of Nevada Attorney General.

I havent heard anything... they dont owe me that much... but they still owe me.

Don't return my calls or emails anymore.
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Banned

I know about all of us guys not getting paid, but has ANYBODY been PAID in the last 10 months or so? ANYBODY?