Pete Rose game used bat, who to authenticate?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justinwc80
    • Apr 2009

Re: Pete Rose game used bat, who to authenticate?

Pete is actually coming to my town for a speaking engagement, the VIP meet and greet tickets are $250. Debating going and asking him to sign a letter and pose with me and the bat. Wonder if thats asking too much. Any ideas what the letter would say and if he would be willing?

Comment

• tacprc
      • Apr 2008

I will send you some scans when I get a chance. I am travelling right now. What's your e-mail address.

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by justinwc80
        Pete is actually coming to my town for a speaking engagement, the VIP meet and greet tickets are $250. Debating going and asking him to sign a letter and pose with me and the bat. Wonder if thats asking too much. Any ideas what the letter would say and if he would be willing?
        Charlie Hustle is willing to sign anything for a buck. This is the guy who signed multiple sets of "I'm sorry I bet on baseball" baseballs. Write up a detailed letter stating what the bat is, its characteristics, when it was ordered, the relevant factory records info., etc., and I can't imagine it will be a problem (again, as long as he knows he is being being paid). Good luck.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• justinwc80
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by tacprc
          I will send you some scans when I get a chance. I am travelling right now. What's your e-mail address.
          tacprc you can reach me at justinwc80@yahoo.com, thanks

Comment

Working...