X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarryMeisel
    • Jan 1970

Re: Cost of Meigray photo matching??

Thanks for posting, Raifie.

Brian, sorry for not responding sooner. I spent the last 48 hours in my car with my wife and son, college visiting, and fell a little behind on my e-mails (when will they create a 5-foot blackberry so I can type with my fat fingers on the damn thing!!!)

And Stu Oxenhorn, our lead authenticator and photo-matching master, was traveling Wednesday through today so he would have responded on Monday.

In any case, I you e-mail me (and copy Stu at soxenhorn@meigray.com) with the details of which jersey or jerseys you want photo-matched, we'll be happy to help.

Thanks, Barry

Comment

• skinsfan0521
      • Apr 2009

Barry, I just sent an email to sales@meigray.com & soxenhorn@meigray.com.

I'd appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Comment

• costas
        • Aug 2008

has anyone done this already? if so and there is a match does MeiGray just send you a photograph of that GettyImage or is there another letter of authenticity enclosed stating the photo matches the jersey, etc.?

Comment

• quiggle28
          Banned
          • May 2008

I just received back a jersey that was submitted to MeiGray and Stu Oxenhorn for evaluation for a possible photo-match and want to thank Stu, Barry and the rest of MeiGray's staff for the quick turnaround, courteous service and great photo selections and very professional looking LOAs. This is definitely a service well worth investing your time and resources towards, and kudos to MeiGray for making this available and giving us collectors a sense of security and peace of mind that the articles in our collection are genuine.

Comment

• boomstick
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by rose14
            SHOREMEN, I am also interested in purchasing a Getty image. Please email me your purchasing info to tje42404@insightbb.com

Thanks
            Todd
            Yes, I would also like to know if you can get a discounted price of a print from Getty images. Let me know joenell@me.com

Comment

• boomstick
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by shoremen44
              Why not just buy the image yourself... then you actually have a high-res version of it...
              You can also buy photos off replayphotos.com. The selection isn't nearly as big as getty but they might have something comparable. $29.95 for an 8x10...

Comment

Working...