Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Cost of Meigray photo matching??

I have the same problem if you know how to purchase at reasonable price!

SHOREMEN, I am also interested in purchasing a Getty image. Please email me your purchasing info to tje42404@insightbb.com

Thanks
    Todd

Does anybody know if they do this sort of thing for NFL items? I'd be interested in getting a couple jerseys and maybe some gloves photomatched if they do, but it never says anything about NFL, just NHL.

Also, if you do have a way to get cheap Getty images, I'd definitely like to know. I've tried talking to supervisors and everything at Getty just to see if I could print ONE picture for MYSELF to get signed by an athlete and they always come up with the several hundred dollar option.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Folks,

MeiGray is not one of those companies that fails to respond to calls/emails or is otherwise inaccessible. Barry Meisel is easily contacted at sales@meigray.com and he responds to emails with detailed answers very quickly. With respect to your various questions about MeiGray's photomatching service, I would recommend simply dropping Barry an email, or calling him (toll free: 888-463-4472).

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I sent him an email last night about the Photomatching and one a couple days before that about being added to the "wish list", but didn't hear back from either one.

I suppose there was no real reply necessary to the one about the wish list, but I would've expected some sort of reply saying something about that he at least got the email and some sort of comment about the likelihood of getting something for me (of NY Giants OL Chris Snee), but I was expecting an email back within 24hrs about the photomatching.

Anyway, maybe he's caught up in something and hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

Thanks for the info though. I haven't dealt with them before, so it's good to hear that they usually get back pretty quickly.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521 View Post
    I sent him an email last night about the Photomatching and one a couple days before that about being added to the "wish list", but didn't hear back from either one.

I suppose there was no real reply necessary to the one about the wish list, but I would've expected some sort of reply saying something about that he at least got the email and some sort of comment about the likelihood of getting something for me (of NY Giants OL Chris Snee), but I was expecting an email back within 24hrs about the photomatching.

Anyway, maybe he's caught up in something and hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

Thanks for the info though. I haven't dealt with them before, so it's good to hear that they usually get back pretty quickly.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian
    Brian,
    Barry will get back you - he may be particularly busy this week. You can also call the toll free number. Ask for Barry or Jason Rubin (Jason is extremely professional and helpful, as well). I don't see why photomatching NFL jerseys would be a problem for them, but they can tell you for sure. They sell mostly hockey but are getting more and more basketball/NBA. They have also had some team contracts in football/NFL (e.g., Eagles, Giants) and, at one point, the Texas Rangers in baseball/MLB.
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Brian, I believe that Barry was traveling the last 2 days. He will get back to you. R

Banned

I just received back a jersey that was submitted to MeiGray and Stu Oxenhorn for evaluation for a possible photo-match and want to thank Stu, Barry and the rest of MeiGray's staff for the quick turnaround, courteous service and great photo selections and very professional looking LOAs. This is definitely a service well worth investing your time and resources towards, and kudos to MeiGray for making this available and giving us collectors a sense of security and peace of mind that the articles in our collection are genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by rose14 View Post
    SHOREMEN, I am also interested in purchasing a Getty image. Please email me your purchasing info to tje42404@insightbb.com

Thanks
    Todd
    Yes, I would also like to know if you can get a discounted price of a print from Getty images. Let me know joenell@me.com