Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Miceal Jordan Jersey Help- Autographed

Whats up people,

I recieved this Jersey 3 years ago and never thought of checking it out for authenticity. I'm inclinded to think that it's a Throw back jersey. The person that gave it to me is a huge Jordan fan and has a few of them. I got lucky and got one of them from him for fixing his computer issues. Any help would be appreciated.

It this a legit autograph? ( I have researched his autograph online and found that it's very very close )
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Miceal Jordan Jersey Help- Autographed

Here is the back side...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's a good website. Email the owner of this site. He's an expert on Jordan signatures.

http://www.rareair23.com/

Thanks

Yes that is a good vintage Jordan autograph. I have quite a few Jordan auto's and this is a very good vintage Jordan auto. If your interested in selling the jersey email me at nickfoeppel@gmail.com

Thanks
    Nick

I'll email you from work. I'm sort of undecided on selling it so quickly because I want the best return for having taking great care of it over three years. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Anthony

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by arodriguez031907 View Post
    Whats up people,

I recieved this Jersey 3 years ago and never thought of checking it out for authenticity. I'm inclinded to think that it's a Throw back jersey.

Well here is my first question.

Would it really be a throwback Jersey? Has sand knit ever made a throwback of Jordan?

To the best of my knowledge Mitchell and Ness has never made a throwback because they were not able to obtain the rights from Jordan.

They made a M&N jersey one time of MJ

http://www.nicekicks.com/2007/02/mic...owback-jersey/

Jojo

Banned

Texans thanks for posting that. That is very interesting Iwas aware for the longest time Mitchell and Ness was not able to produce those and there was a lof of fakes/bootlegged Mitchell and Ness Jerseys floating around and especially on ebay. It was the going joke, because people were bidding on them like crazy (this was before 2007) and it was a joke because were saying to ourselves WHY??? Mitchell & Ness never even made Jordan Jerseys.

But thats pretty cool that they made a limited amount in 2007.

The interesting thing is a higly doubt you will see any one actually wearing them since it was such a small limited amount made.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Well here is my first question.

Would it really be a throwback Jersey? Has sand knit ever made a throwback of Jordan?

To the best of my knowledge Mitchell and Ness has never made a throwback because they were not able to obtain the rights from Jordan.
    Well...I dont know those stats, however everyone tells me that this Auto of MJ is authentic...