Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
Perhaps I can tap your unlimited expertise then. Why would a Bengals WR wear a Linebacker cut jersey? And exactly why all the pomposity - I don't believe we've ever crossed paths before so what's with the arrogance and off putting approach?
Why would a Bengals WR wear a Linebacker cut jersey, Let me See.

All Players have different preference, some player find it more comfortable than the "S" cut version.

If anyone wore a actual football game jersey, it would feel funny and weird.

The Jersey they wear on the Field was design, cut and sewn to accommodate shoulder pads.

With the Linemen cut jersey linemen have a better free motion movement with their arms, they're sleeve less so they don't irritate the players skin around the armpit as with "S" Cut jersey would.

With linebacker cut jersey (like the eagles one)their sleeves stop right on the armpit.

Here's the answer incase you ask this Question, "why don't receivers or QB wear Linemen cut jersey then.

If receivers wear Linemen cut with open sleeve, What would you think would happen when a receiver makes a catch like Santonio Holmes did on the SuperBowl or a QB takes a spill.

They would end up more than just grass and paint stain on their armpit (it would be all over their inside of the jersey between the players and shoulder pads meets", and that will cause irritation.