Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Another Lampson Gem!

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I am sorry, I will post when I want to - Who make you God to determine who can or cannot contact Lou Lampson? I offered 3 people he could have contacted and you look for a loophole that means the rules can be broken and no one can comment about it?

I reported violations to the Mods - Why don't you contact them and stay out of my business.

Did he? I know he didn't - So I ask you - Why can't I ask why the rules were ignored? Who made you a higher power - BLOCK MY POSTS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM BUT LAY OFF OR CONTACT THE MODERATORS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT ME YOURSELF.

WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM - There are problems ignored and you attack me for my concerns - WHAT DID I DO BUT ASK MY CONCERNS?

Again - Stop wasting other's time - You are wrong and if you want, contact the moderators about my posts yourself but do not tell me what I can or cannot post.
    Call a spade a spade. This is about an ongoing tiff between you and Howard, little more.

As to your meltdown with me, I'll simply let your words speak for themselves, you don't hurt me when you go off like that you just hurt yourself in the eyes of the forum. Post away amigo.

Banned

I am sorry you feel this way. I always respected you, but your crying over my questioning is out of line and I do not care how you view it - Two supporters who I do not know came on and said my question is valid as the forum is being abused.

As for that helmet guy giving a stupid post above - FOLLOW THE RULES AND EMAIL A SELLER BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION AND DO NOT ASSUME I HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH HOWARD WOLF BECAUSE I DO NOT!

He didn't email the seller. I contacted the seller and asked if he was emailed prior to the post being made and he told me he has not received any emails about the jersey from Howard Wolf.

Why is this acceptable?

Joel, I'm glad to see you've become a stickler for following the rules, that will help much in other situations here.

For example, a few months ago, two members got into a verbal sparring match, each baiting each other and each calling each other names. Now, as you know, this is clearly against the rules! This happened on a couple different threads. So the peacemaker in me jumped in and said "Hey guys, this is getting ugly, how about cooling it for a while?" One of the members replied back with a very sarcastic "why don't you formally apply for the job of moderator, since that seems to be what you want to do."

Remember that, Joel?

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    Joel, I'm glad to see you've become a stickler for following the rules, that will help much in other situations here.

For example, a few months ago, two members got into a verbal sparring match, each baiting each other and each calling each other names. Now, as you know, this is clearly against the rules! This happened on a couple different threads. So the peacemaker in me jumped in and said "Hey guys, this is getting ugly, how about cooling it for a while?" One of the members replied back with a very sarcastic "why don't you formally apply for the job of moderator, since that seems to be what you want to do."

Remember that, Joel?

Ken
    Ken, every time I have an issue, you chime in, why?

I love it - When someone breaks the rules and I bring it up - I get attacked by weak people who do not understand the concept of fair play.

I call out an issue with this thread, and you bring up something I did wrong in the past? What does that have to do with this situation?

I just received a phone call from the seller of the Ken Griffey, Jr. jersey. He made it clear that Howard Wolf never emailed him his question.

Now I ask the moderators - Why is this allowed, time and time again?

I know - GUU is now a business and an auction house, but Chris Cavalier just made a post about calling out items and a few days later it is ignored and the same bunch of people tell me I am out of line, but eBay seller masauction was never emailed about the concerns and everyone ignores this fact because they want to call me a "spade" - What does this mean? I believe it is a raciest comment from my past dealings with this expression but what do I know.

So, find issues with me and let the forum be a WITCH HUNT where sellers are attacked without being contacted over concerns and then when someone asks why the rules are allowed to be broken - Attack that person because we like people to abuse the system because we are better than the questioner....

Oh wait - I am stopping here. I need to get some sleep. So silly - Attack the person for questioning a proper issue because we cannot accept that Joel Alpert is correct for a change.

Good luck and may your god be with you.

Ken, every time I have an issue, you chime in, why?

I love it - When someone breaks the rules and I bring it up - I get attacked by weak people who do not understand the concept of fair play.

I call out an issue with this thread, and you bring up something I did wrong in the past? What does that have to do with this situation?

I just received a phone call from the seller of the Ken Griffey, Jr. jersey. He made it clear that Howard Wolf never emailed him his question.

Now I ask the moderators - Why is this allowed, time and time again?

I know - GUU is now a business and an auction house, but Chris Cavalier just made a post about calling out items and a few days later it is ignored and the same bunch of people tell me I am out of line, but eBay seller masauction was never emailed about the concerns and everyone ignores this fact because they want to call me a "spade" - What does this mean? I believe it is a raciest comment from my past dealings with this expression but what do I know.

So, find issues with me and let the forum be a WITCH HUNT where sellers are attacked without being contacted over concerns and then when someone asks why the rules are allowed to be broken - Attack that person because we like people to abuse the system because we are better than the questioner....

Oh wait - I am stopping here. I need to get some sleep. So silly - Attack the person for questioning a proper issue because we cannot accept that Joel Alpert is correct for a change.

Good luck and may your god be with you.

Joel, it has everything to do with this situation!! I don't want a fight, I don't want to get involved, I just want excuses or bullying or whining that old Charlie Brown refrain: "Why is everybody always picking on me?"

Just answer me 1 question, no BS, no stories, no nothing, just ONE SIMPLE ANSWER:
    WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STICKLER FOR THIS RULE, WHEN YOU REPEATEDLY IGNORE OTHER RULES??

And don't tell me this is "about the past." You did this very same thing over the weekend!! I guess less than one week is technically the "past."

I, too, would like the moderators to tell me why your abuse is allowed, time and time again!

Ken

Banned

I'm done with this one, it ain't goin' anywhere positive or productive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    Joel, it has everything to do with this situation!! I don't want a fight, I don't want to get involved, I just want excuses or bullying or whining that old Charlie Brown refrain: "Why is everybody always picking on me?"

Just answer me 1 question, no BS, no stories, no nothing, just ONE SIMPLE ANSWER:
    WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STICKLER FOR THIS RULE, WHEN YOU REPEATEDLY IGNORE OTHER RULES??

And don't tell me this is "about the past." You did this very same thing over the weekend!! I guess less than one week is technically the "past."

I, too, would like the moderators to tell me why your abuse is allowed, time and time again!

Ken
    Ken - As usual - Pick on Joel for a genuine concern - Attack me - make me look wrong when HOWARD WOLF BROKE THE RULES AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT AND I ASK WHY?

Who the heck are you Jesus Crist or Allah to tell me what I am doing wrong when the original question is being ignored?

Get a life!

Get a life!
    Isn't it hard to believe that the Chris Elliott sitcom "Get a Life" is almost 20 years old? I used to call it my favorite show. I always wanted to see a re-run of the show. I thought about it a lot. I recently saw an old episode. When I used to watch this show, I must have been stupid, high or both. Not funny. Not really funny at all. I wish I never saw a re-run and my 20 year old memory was still sketchy.

Banned

I am sorry you feel this way. I always respected you, but your crying over my questioning is out of line and I do not care how you view it - Two supporters who I do not know came on and said my question is valid as the forum is being abused.

As for that helmet guy giving a stupid post above - FOLLOW THE RULES AND EMAIL A SELLER BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION AND DO NOT ASSUME I HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH HOWARD WOLF BECAUSE I DO NOT!

He didn't email the seller. I contacted the seller and asked if he was emailed prior to the post being made and he told me he has not received any emails about the jersey from Howard Wolf.

Why is this acceptable?
    Did I ever say it was "acceptable"? No, I said it really isn't your place as just a regular forum member to CONTINUALLY beat on people on this issue, which you do when you're not defending the indefensible from auction houses. The shtick has grown tiresome so I spoke up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    Did I ever say it was "acceptable"? No, I said it really isn't your place as just a regular forum member to CONTINUALLY beat on people on this issue, which you do when you're not defending the indefensible from auction houses. The shtick has grown tiresome so I spoke up.
    Ok, so why do you continue - You are wrong here for harassing me.

I am right, so say you are sorry for harassing me for asking a question that I have a right to ask and move on. I have no issues with you as before this mess you always seems like an upright citizen but harassing me over a question that I do not have to explain why I asked is out of line and excessive now.