Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help!!!! Should I ship to Taiwan

Hello, I just recently listed an item on ebay, and I got a question asking whether or not I would ship to Taiwan. He said he could pay by paypal. I think that this would make the transaction safe, but I've heard of scams being run by people asking for items to be shipped to Taiwan. Any help would be appreciated. thank you, Manny

Re: Help!!!! Should I ship to Taiwan

Can you also give me an idea of how much shipping should be. I checked it out and it seemed like $30 would cover it. thanks again.

Banned

It's always a judgement call. I personally only like shipping to US only. I feel more comfortable. I have received questions asking to ship to Canada. I would do that but anywhere farther, I'm not so comfortable.

Aaron

I've shipped there plenty of times. The same goes for other places overseas. Just make sure the money clears from paypal. Big collectors outside the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    Can you also give me an idea of how much shipping should be. I checked it out and it seemed like $30 would cover it. thanks again.
    What item will you be shipping? I can't remember the past as much, but last week I mailed a jersey to China, and it cost roughly $15.

Hello, I just recently listed an item on ebay, and I got a question asking whether or not I would ship to Taiwan. He said he could pay by paypal. I think that this would make the transaction safe, but I've heard of scams being run by people asking for items to be shipped to Taiwan. Any help would be appreciated. thank you, Manny
    Not sure what your item is but I shipped a jersey to New Zealand and it cost around $38 for international priority mail. I shipped the item in one of the free priority boxes from the Post Office. If you do ship make sure to ask the buyer what they want listed on the Customs form. This could make a difference in them possibly paying more money.

It's a few jerseys that I'm looking to ship, I'll just go on the side of caution and tell the person $40, and pay anything over that, but I think it should be enough. Are the customs papers very involved and time consuming? I've never shipped internationally before.

Yes, fill out the customs form before you get in line. Mark as "gift" to save your customer some fees.

It's a few jerseys that I'm looking to ship, I'll just go on the side of caution and tell the person $40, and pay anything over that, but I think it should be enough. Are the customs papers very involved and time consuming? I've never shipped internationally before.
    No, I don't remember the customs form being to involved or time consuming. There are a couple of different forms so just make sure you get the correct one for your particular shipping order.

I shipped a Mets WS press pin to Taiwan last year and had no trouble.