Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nationals Strike Again

How dare Elijah Dukes show up 5 minutes late for a practice! OH YA he was doing some charity work at a little league game,the bastard!The good news is that the fine is being paid by the little league team,500.00! I guess they will have to wash a 100 xtra cars in a fundraiser to pay the poor NATIONALS! WAY TO GO NATS

Re: Nationals Strike Again

What is the point of that post? Funny? No.

I'm not even a nats fan, but what generosity shown by dukes to give up his time for a little league team, and the team to give up $500 as a thank you. Your posts are absolutely stupid.

Moderators: what does this crap have to do with game used memorabilia?

Mark

Dirty's posts are usually directed towards venting about the Expos move to Washington DC. Somehow, he believes that venting here about Nats' early woes means something... Problem is, nobody here has a clue, including I, what he is trying to communicate...

He's best off ignored.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Dirty's posts are usually directed towards venting about the Expos move to Washington DC. Somehow, he believes that venting here about Nats' early woes means something... Problem is, nobody here has a clue, including I, what he is trying to communicate...

He's best off ignored.

RK
    Bob,

You are 100% right. I guess it's just pathetic to take something good like an MLB player giving up their time for some kids and trying to piss all over it. There were plenty of things I wanted to say, but I tried to respect the forum rules. Some people just live a sad, bitter life.

Mark

Banned

I might get some heat but Dukes has a job. His job is a pro baseball player and he should show up on time to his job.

End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    How dare Elijah Dukes show up 5 minutes late for a practice! OH YA he was doing some charity work at a little league game,the bastard!The good news is that the fine is being paid by the little league team,500.00! I guess they will have to wash a 100 xtra cars in a fundraiser to pay the poor NATIONALS! WAY TO GO NATS

I thought he was being sacrastic? Am I the only one who saw it that way???
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    I thought he was being sacrastic? Am I the only one who saw it that way???
    Brett - He is not being sarcastic or funny. He seriously hates the Nationals because he was a huge Expos fan and holds the Nationals responsible.

It is ridiculous. Read some of his old posts and inaccurate #'s on attendence.

He tried to be a revisionist to the Expos history. Those of us in Washington that are in our 40's or older met the same fate with the Washington Senators. It sucks to lose your team. You find allegiance in another team or become a multi-millionaire and buy your own team. To blame the new franchise is ridiculous.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post

He's best off ignored.

RK
    Now that is funny. By the way, a majestic HR tonight by Adam Dunn. The HR ball sat in the centerfield grass and was retrieved by the authenticator!!!! I want that ball!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Brett - He is not being sarcastic or funny. He seriously hates the Nationals because he was a huge Expos fan and holds the Nationals responsible.

It is ridiculous. Read some of his old posts and inaccurate #'s on attendence.

He tried to be a revisionist to the Expos history. Those of us in Washington that are in our 40's or older met the same fate with the Washington Senators. It sucks to lose your team. You find allegiance in another team or become a multi-millionaire and buy your own team. To blame the new franchise is ridiculous.
    Strange, very strange. If their fan base will not support their team then they have to go somewhere. Blame ownership if you want but don't blame the city they went to.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.