Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

D-backs Jackie Robinson Jerseys

D-backs have half in their center field team shop and half went to their Community Affairs department. I e-mailed the CA dept. and they are not sure how they are going to sell them yet.

Re: D-backs Jackie Robinson Jerseys

What kind of prices are they asking for those jerseys at the team shop?

I was in there on Opening Day, but after seeing what they wanted for the bats, I didn't even check out the jerseys or helmets.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theflock13 View Post
    D-backs have half in their center field team shop and half went to their Community Affairs department. I e-mailed the CA dept. and they are not sure how they are going to sell them yet.
    Does the team shop have Tony Clark's? I am interested, if I can afford it.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

From what I remember, they were between $300-$600. I think Webb was $600. They were all signed too. The jerseys, hats and helmets all seem more reasonably priced than the bats. Not sure if they had Clark. You can e-mail dbacksfoundation@dbacks.com and they can probably tell you. That's what I always do.

From what I remember, they were between $300-$600. I think Webb was $600. They were all signed too. The jerseys, hats and helmets all seem more reasonably priced than the bats. Not sure if they had Clark. You can e-mail dbacksfoundation@dbacks.com and they can probably tell you. That's what I always do.
    I'll have to check it out tonight. I'm surprised they didn't all end up on MLB auctions, like the "Los DBacks" jerseys they wore last year did. I was really happy to end up with Conor Jackson's...somewhat less happy to have to pay 800 dollars for it.

Banned

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I checked out the Jackie Robinson jerseys last night. Some are in the Game-Used store, and some in the main team shop. Tony Clark and Miguel Montero, they wanted $500 for, and I think Augie Ojeda's was $300 or $350. They also had Eric Byrnes and one other, but I didn't notice the prices. I would guess they want at least $500 for Byrnes. They also still have a few of the Los DBacks jerseys, priced $300-400.

They still had quite a few of the big, oversized locker tags from Opening Day, and they're very nice-looking. The priciest one was Conor Jackson's, which was $100, and most of the rest were $50-75. I got Dan Haren's locker tag for 75, and I also bought a signed, g-u Conor Jackson ST batting helmet for 300.

Godwulf, looks like the D-backs are starting to put some of their #42 up on their online auction now. Congrats on the CoJack helmet. How can you tell if a helmet is a Spring Training helmet as opposed to a regular season one? I assumed they were used for both.