Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Carl Pohlad/Zoilo Versalles Auto'd baseballs

I'm looking to purchase these single signed baseballs. Let me know if you can help.

Carl Pohlad
    Zoilo Versalles
    Tony Oliva
    Harmon Killebrew
    Frank Viloa

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: Carl Pohlad/Zoilo Versalles Auto'd baseballs

Bump
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Banned

Taylor, I have Killebrew and Oliva I can trade. Both signed in person at Twins Caravans, and both on Sweet Spot. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Didn't realize you were looking for Oliva autographs. Tony Oliva did a free autograph signing in Maplewood, MN on May 16, 2009. Ran into fellow member Sylbry. Thanks for the help with the photos. A couple of items I got signed, sorry they are not for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Thats me in the green jacket.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Bummer.. I wish I would have known. Nice stuff!

I have a team signed 2007 ROMLB with Pohlad on the sweet spot. Mauer, Morneau, and Santana are on there as well as the rest of the team. Every signature is in blue. Also, I have an extra Killebrew, Oliva, and Carew. And I have a bat signed by all of the Twins retired numbers guys except Carew (well, and, of course, Jackie Robinson). I'm wasn't really interested in selling any of this, especially the Pohlad ball, but we might be able to work something out. Email me at wiggi034@umn.edu