Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

I tried the hologram # and it said it wasn't found. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay1038 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Thanks for your help in advance. The first I believe is a number "1". I have tried all other options for the first number and still nothing.

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

I have the same problem with a Mets David Wright game used jersey. I purchased it two years ago from Steiner Sports and it has a MLB hologram on it. Mysteriously the number disappeared from the MLB database. I contacted Steiner Sports and they in turn contacted MLB. I was told that MLB.COM was having problems and they should be resolved sometime this week.

Session Name: DETROIT TIGERS?@?MINNESOTA TWINS
    Session Date: September 08, 2006
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: JOE MAUER - BROKEN BAT
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Thanks guys! It worked for me today.