I will even throw in my buyer terms and conditions.......

PAYMENTS:
Ø PLEASE SEE LISTING DETAILS FOR ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Ø All payments must be made within 7 days from the end of the listing.
Ø If your payment is not received in 7 days we will open a UNPAID ITEM STRIKE against you, and report you to eBay IMMEDIATELY.

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
Ø All postage costs will be calculated based on your zip code.
Ø We charge $1.00 handling fee for up to 2 lbs. and .75c for each additional lb.
Ø International fees are doubled.
ØInsurance is optional, but recommended.
Ø WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO INSURE YOUR ITEM.

RETURN POLICY:
Ø We offer a no hassle, no questions asked, money back guarantee on all of our merchandise. If you are not 100% satisfied with your item, you may return it for up to 7 days. Simply e-mail us and let us know that you will be returning your item. Please be sure to include the item number from the listing. Once the item arrives back to us in its original condition, we will then contact you in regards to your refund.

BIDDING POLICY:
Ø If you cannot accept our terms & conditions – DO NOT BID!
Ø If you have a feedback rating of 5 or less, OR, you have a feedback score of 95% or less, you must contact us before you bid.
Ø If you do not contact us first, your bids will be removed & you will be blocked from our auctions.
Ø If you have 2 UNPAID ITEM STRIKES in the past 12 months, you will be blocked from our auctions.
ØIf you have had 4 or more POLICY VIOLATIONS in the past 6 months, you will be blocked from our auctions.

FEEDBACK POLICY:
Ø If you have any problems, what so ever with your item, please contact us before you post feedback. We are here to work with you and your satisfaction is our guarantee.
Ø Once you have posted feedback for us, we will kindly do so for you.

I generally offer free Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation. Express is available at the buyers expense. I have no hidden fees, or anything else of that nature. This is the same wording that I have used on all my listings since day one.

This is pure BULLSHIT they are pulling!