Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
God......I can just feel my blood pressure rising as I read these posts.

This is exactly why I won't sell on ebay anymore.....EVER.

Triple xXx....

Can you please post your listing verbage right here for us? I'll bet I could tell you in short order what your "violation" was, as this happened to me.

It could be something with you mentioning paypal and how the charge for it is handled...It could be about you commenting on another company....

I have had the same thing happen to me, when all I was doing was absolute full disclosure on how I was trying to raise money which was why I was selling the item......and I stated that using paypal was counter-productive to my effort. BUT....I said....."If you want to use paypal, I will aloow it for the extra security it gives you buyers...but you will have to pay their fee they charge me".

IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! WRONG!....says ebay!

I was in "violation", as it turned out, of dodging selling fees....and they shut my auction down. EVEN as I fully disclosed that I was only selling the item to raise money, and I only wanted a check, money order, or cashier's check.

I hate ebay.

I hate the gen "X'ers" and Gen "Y'ers" that run the place.

They are clueless.....ignorant.....without business sense, and completely void of the ability to reason.

Post your verbage....let me see if I can help you out.

I'm confused by your post: I agree that ebay is getting very "seller-unfriendly," but ebay rules are VERY clear that you cannot make buyers pay any of your selling fees. Didn't you know that going in? If I put a sign in my store saying "no shirt, no shoes, no service," and you walk in barefoot, would I really be out of line asking you to leave?

Also, you said twice that you were "only selling the item to raise money," as if ebay should've allowed you to break their rules (and cost them money, they aren't a charity, last I looked) so you can fulfill your wish to raise money. Why else would you be selling on ebay, other than to raise money?? Am I missing something?

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com