Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tagging on MLB Baseball pants

I'm looking to get a pair of the Majestic Pro baseball pants that the pros wear. I can't seem to find a retail version anywhere for reasonable price (I only know of one seller and they want ~$70)
    So I'm looking to possibly purchasing a player worn/used/issued pair for cheap.
    My question is about the tagging. What do all the numbers mean?

If I am 6'0" with waist ~33. what kind of inseam would I roughly need if I like my pants all the way down to my shoes.

Here's and example of a tagging on the MLB pants

Re: Tagging on MLB Baseball pants

numbers in order: player # 46, name of player, waist size 35-37, inseam lenght 32, year worn 07

Baseball express sells a Rawlings PRO FLARE Stlye for around $50 (if you looking specifically for majestic I can't help)...the Rawlings are just the standard colors (white, gray) pinstriping is available as is different color piping. I have 2 pairs of these pants and they look and fit great. They will cover your shoe tops for that "relaxed" look. Hope this helps...

http://www.baseballexp.com/Baseball-...%7C0/index.pro

I'm 5'10" and have a 32" waist...the mediums fit perfectly and go all the way down over my shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by jtnatalierica View Post
    numbers in order: player # 46, name of player, waist size 35-37, inseam lenght 32, year worn 07
    Almost right. When you see "35-37" waist measurement, it indicates that the pants have a 35" waist, but the hips/seat/thighs are cut as if the pants had a 37" waist. I know Russell would have tags indicating how much waist had been removed from a pair of pants, but Majestic doesn't do that.
    Also, Southside Sports is selling Majestic "pro-quality" pants on eBay, and on their site. They get some interesting stuff, so you might want to check it out.