Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My new best friend! One LOUD, HUGE shout out to 1986&2004BoSox

This man is my new best friend! About a day ago I made a post on the forum asking Eric to email me regarding a jersey he had for sale a few months ago. Turns out while we were potentially working a deal for one of his gamers I received a friendly email asking if I saw a bat that I have been searching for over 4 years! My mouth dropped! I began to panic as you never see his guys bats….ever! He kindly emailed me the item # and 30 seconds later I purchased the bat!

Eric, man, I can’t thank you enough for those eyes god gave you!

Thank you kind buddy!
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: My new best friend! One LOUD, HUGE shout out to 1986&2004BoSox

Taylor,

Great news! This is such a fantastic resource because the majority of people are interested in helping others with their collections. With that said, I have to ask what game used bat it was. If you don't want to reveal, I completely understand.

Congrats,

Tim

Hi Tim,

I agree! All my experiences with this forum have been positive. This is such a great place to educate yourself and many people are always willing to take the time to help!

I picked up a beautiful Zoilo Versalles GU Bat from the 1965 season which is the year he won the AL MVP! Such a rare bat itself without the attached year! And for the price I purchased it for - it was a steal! The bat is hammered with use and was one of my items on my target for 2009!

Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Quote Originally Posted by stkmtimo View Post
    Taylor,

Great news! This is such a fantastic resource because the majority of people are interested in helping others with their collections. With that said, I have to ask what game used bat it was. If you don't want to reveal, I completely understand.

Congrats,

Tim
    i couldnt agree more. i have seen this numerous time where something posted on the want section is found by a member on this site and have volunteered this information to person searching for it. it is a blessing.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.