Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Historic Auctions Winners???

I was just curious to see if anyone bid in the auctiona dn what did you get or miss out on???

Re: Historic Auctions Winners???

I missed out on two items

1) Josh hamilton rookie game used bat. Howver the PSA/DNA cert# never showed up in their database so I stopped bidding.

2) Julio Lugo game used world series bat. Wasn't spending more than $150 for that.

Other than that wasnt much that interested me in this auction.....Maybe next time.

Talking Re: Historic Auctions Winners???

Missed out on the Ruth, Mantle, Dimaggio, Gehrig ball. I just couldn't figure out how much I wanted to spend on it. And not only was it signed by those 4 players, it was signed twice by Ruth and also signed by Berra and Hank Aaron. Very rare ball.

Also missed out on one of the 16x20 young Ted Williams photos. If anyone knows where I can find another one of these Williams photo's below, please email me asap.

I did however pick up the Mantle Model Glove signed "Mickey Mantle No. 7" and an Epstein signed photo that I picked up for a buddy of mine.

Michael
    Ballofbases@Hotmail.com
    www.studyofsports.com

Banned

Wow I didn't even see that ball, now that is really cool. Not too bad of a price imo that it went for.

Don't worry that ball will come up soon in a auction again. I have seen it being sold acouple times in the last year.

Yeah. Was not a bad price at all. Just couldn't figure out what to put more bids on. Maybe I will have another chance at it soon.

Michael
    Ballofbases@Hotmail.com
    www.studyofsports.com

Picked up Shawon Dunston 1985 Home Pants while he was with the Chicago Cubs. Now to only be able to find the jersey, or the person who owns the jersey....ya, I know GOOD LUCK!!!