Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Opinions wanted on this '03 Marlins jersey

I just found this info on SCD's Auction Database and thought it was interesting. This is the third Dontrelle Willis black alternate WS jersey sold by GFC although the one sold in 2006 doesn't seem to be autographed. Anyone have GFC's catalogs from these past auctions to check and see if they are the same jerseys?

2003 Dontrelle Willis Rookie Florida Marlins Game-Used & Autographed Black Alternate World Series Jersey (JSA) $799 5/16/2007 Grey Flannel

2003 Dontrelle Willis Florida Marlins Game-Used Alternate World Series Jersey (Championship Season) (Rookie Season) $1,799 12/6/2006 Grey Flannel

Re: Opinions wanted on this '03 Marlins jersey

It appears that the Willis WS jersey that I picked up was sold previously by GFC in 2007. Another one that sold in 2006 had tagging more consistent with '03 Willis gamers I have seen, no autograph and went for a lot more money. Thanks Tim for sending the scans of the auction listings!

Anyone have any additional thoughts? I still find the offset front lettering on mine interesting in comparison to the Getty pics as the other one that GFC sold appears to sit straight across.

I'd still like to see a pic of an authentic game used 2003 Marlins WS jersey if anyone out there has one.
    Attached Images Attached Images