Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Used Catchers Gear

Does anyone know where to find a game used catchers mask? I don't want a complete set of gear... just a mask of an all-star quality catcher... I would love a russell martin mask.. but think thats a long shot... Any ideas would be great... Thanks in advance...

Re: Game Used Catchers Gear

not an all star but i have a mask of brook fordyce with the sun visor still attached .i also have a complete set of germino gil catchers gear with mask i believe not all stars by a long shot

we have a game used catchers mask from Kurt Suzuki of the A'. he signed it and inscribed it game used.

We also have one from Cubs catching prospect Wellington Castillo. He also signed and inscribed it.

We will probably get a mask or two from Cubs Catcher Geovany Soto this season.

info@pcmsports.com

I can you get you a Paul Loduca mask from his mets days. Feel free to email me if you are interested. Chris

Hi

Its not a mask, but I have a Piazza chest protector from his Dodgers days with a Leland's Auction House letter.

Let me know if any interest.
    Best,
    Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS GAME USED CATCHER ITEMS, and bats from: Bruce Berenyl, Randy Niemann, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell as well as Tim Burke's Mets GU items

email me at : jjburkeesq@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by tone1316 View Post
    Does anyone know where to find a game used catchers mask? I don't want a complete set of gear... just a mask of an all-star quality catcher... I would love a russell martin mask.. but think thats a long shot... Any ideas would be great... Thanks in advance...
    i think that you should try to find it on ebay or amazon since most of the things are available on these two sites..