Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Reggie Bush 5/21

Reggie is appearing at Houston's Tri Star show on May 19. I am from New Orleans and think Reggie will turn out to be a great player.

I'm wondering what I should get signed by him. I would like to get something unique and something that is of the Saints. What do you think? What would you get- Saints or no Saints?

Re: Reggie Bush 5/21

Is he vintage already?

If you are a big Saints fan, then yes get him on that. But if it were me I was paying as much as he is charging I would get something USC signed or an NFL football. With players swiching teams so often, you will always know of him as a Heisman USC player, that can never change. Wouldn't you rather have a UT Ricky Williams helmet over a Saints one....unless you are a die hard Saints fan......WHO DAT?

Big Saints fan here as well...thrilled that Houston passed on him, he's gonna be great for the city on and off the field.

I cant agree more. Its like a blessing from above that we got him. Finally some good fortune for the Saints!!!

Ive decided Im going to go with a 16x20 draft day photo. Im going to get him to personalize it. Im not sure what to ask him write, maybe "good luck on your doctorate" or something personal/meaningful.

Banned

The item likely to hold its value the longest would be a USC item with a non personalized inscription.