Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best place for college jerseys

Hey guys. I just signed up after stumbling across this on a google image search. I saw a guy with some Clemson jerseys and was wondering where might be the best place to get college jerseys. I have had interest in game used before but do not really know where to look besides ebay. My current collection consists of:

Nate Newton game (or at least team issued) jerseys with panthers - bought at team store during Training camp
    Steven Jackson practice jersey - bought at Panthers store, talking Clemson former FB, not good RB
    Anthony Simmons game (but probably team issued) jersey from 98 - bought off ebay
    Anthony Simmons game jersey from 1999. Has the anniversary patch and shows tons of game use and repais - from ebay

Re: Best place for college jerseys

Welcome!! It is great to have another Clemson guy on this site. I am a former football player for Clemson and I know that there is a guy on here that only collects Clemson items...he has a pretty good collection of Clemson goodies.

Thanks. I would love to see it. I mainly collect cards and 8x10s, but I have always been intrigued by game used items. If you or anyone else has a photobucket or something that showcases you collection, I would love to see it.

Welcome CUTiger23, www.collegejersey.com has a few Clemson jerseys on his site. I do think they tend to be a little high priced, but they list some auctions on ebay and their jerseys can be had cheaper if you keep your eye open for them.

Yeah. I have come across them on ebay, but they seem to have mainly lineman with NNOB which is nice, but I am more looking for skill type players with names on the back. The guy who I came across here had Leroy Hill and Justin Miller Clemson gamers with the names so I am looking for something like that.

It's difficult to find college jerseys with the names still attached. As I understand NCAA guidelines the schools can not sell their jerseys with the names still attached as long as the player still has eligability remaining. Because of this most schools tend to remove ALL the nameplates before they get rid of their jerseys.

Yeah, that is what I have heard. I guess it may be easier to focus on their pro jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by CUTiger23 View Post
    Yeah, that is what I have heard. I guess it may be easier to focus on their pro jerseys
    Now you're talkin!!!! I started the same way you have, I started collecting NCAA game used jerseys. That soon got way out of hand so I started to limit my collecting to game worn or team issued NFL jerseys of former Ohio State players, I just went over 100 jerseys of former Buckeys. Take a look at my photobucket. http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w...er%20Buckeyes/

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyegamers View Post
    Now you're talkin!!!! I started the same way you have, I started collecting NCAA game used jerseys. That soon got way out of hand so I started to limit my collecting to game worn or team issued NFL jerseys of former Ohio State players, I just went over 100 jerseys of former Buckeys. Take a look at my photobucket. http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w...er%20Buckeyes/
    That is an impressive collection. I am not a big OSU fan, but I really like Chris Speilman so the gamer and authentics are pretty darn cool.