Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Players who use Rawlings Bats?

Does anybody have a list of prominent players (i.e. future hall of famers) that currently use or have used Rawlings bats over the past 10 years? Also, if anyone knows which of these players used Rawlings bats during All-Star games or World Series games that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Banned

Re: Players who use Rawlings Bats?

dleiner I think that would be a vry hard list to comprise of because that would probably be somwhere in the thousands and probably even more.

So many players order / use rawlings bats and since there is no real documentation avilable such as order records that Louisville Slugger provides would make it very hard to know who used what?

You would have to watch every game of every team ever!!

That's a bit impossible.

Is there specific players your looking for?

Because there may be some members here who follow specific players using of specific manufactured bats.

http://www.batreference.com/

Check out this bat reference site.

It has player profiles.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Chipper Jones best guy using them today has for ten years

Not that he's any great slugger, but certainly a future HOF'er - Randy Johnson has used Louisville Sluggers the past couple of years, and during his brief stint in Houston in '98, but between '99 and at least '06, he used Rawlings bats.

Quote Originally Posted by dleiner View Post
    Does anybody have a list of prominent players (i.e. future hall of famers) that currently use or have used Rawlings bats over the past 10 years?
    A few more below (you'll get into a bigger debate about "future Hall of Famers" and no, I don't want to be involved):

Frank Thomas, Jim Thome, McGwire, Sosa, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Sheffield, Manny...

Google around and you'll see a large number of players. If you're lookign for someone specific, it's probably easier to find them that way.