Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: No More Excuses For Manny Ramirez - No Accident!

If Manny is one of those 103 who tested positive, which names haven't come out, then way take the chance after all this to continue to do it (if he did)?

I'm as big a Dodger fan.....and baseball fan in general......as you will ever meet.

That said, I was also one of the hughest Manny fans, because the guy is talented.

Now, my honesty and my opinion. I was hoping news never came out about this player as falling into the dreaded PED using pile of dung. Well, it looks as though he has.

I have had many a discussion on several boards, this being just one of them, on Manny and what a bad human being he is. I was steadfast in my support of the guy. I was warned on how stupid the guy was. I was warned on what a scumbag he was, on how he didn't do the right things in representing his team, or baseball for that matter. I was warned that if it wasn't to benefit Manny, it wasn't done by Manny.

I'm no dummie.....I sit in the stands and I lokk at Manny's thick chest and huge rounded strong shoulders.....and I think "No way is that from a solid 'Work ethic' alone". But I always hoped......please, Manny, don't ever come out as one of the "names".

In view of the news yesterday morning, and the subsequent news about the "medication" his Florida doctor prescribed......I am no longer a Manny fan. Period.

He has single-handedly ruined the Dodgers season, no matter what they do now short of winning a World Championship, he has crapped down the throats of his fans, he has alienated his fan base, and after his (and Boras's) disgraceful handling of his re-signing.......I'm done with this news.

What a moron. What a disgraceful stupid absolutely selfish scumbag low-life deceitful cheating f&%k.

Deport him. I'm so disgusted by all of this whole baseball generation.

It's time to get serious about it all.

MLB needs to fire Bud Selig already, and put in place an even more strict diciplinarian as Commish. And they need to make the rules more harsh.

The only solace the Dodgers can take out of this whole mess is that Manny lost almost $8 million for his stupidity.

ANd why isn't someone going after these so-called "Doctors" who are enabling these athletes to do these things? These bums should have their medical licenses revolked. What is WRONG with our legal system?

It all just points back to the great players of old. They were.....and still are, the true champions of our sport. Long live the Babe Ruth's, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig's, Stan Musial's, Hank Aaron's, even Roger Maris's of the game.

They were pure. This group today is disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    I'm as big a Dodger fan.....and baseball fan in general......as you will ever meet.

That said, I was also one of the hughest Manny fans, because the guy is talented.

Now, my honesty and my opinion. I was hoping news never came out about this player as falling into the dreaded PED using pile of dung. Well, it looks as though he has.

I have had many a discussion on several boards, this being just one of them, on Manny and what a bad human being he is. I was steadfast in my support of the guy. I was warned on how stupid the guy was. I was warned on what a scumbag he was, on how he didn't do the right things in representing his team, or baseball for that matter. I was warned that if it wasn't to benefit Manny, it wasn't done by Manny.

I'm no dummie.....I sit in the stands and I lokk at Manny's thick chest and huge rounded strong shoulders.....and I think "No way is that from a solid 'Work ethic' alone". But I always hoped......please, Manny, don't ever come out as one of the "names".

In view of the news yesterday morning, and the subsequent news about the "medication" his Florida doctor prescribed......I am no longer a Manny fan. Period.

He has single-handedly ruined the Dodgers season, no matter what they do now short of winning a World Championship, he has crapped down the throats of his fans, he has alienated his fan base, and after his (and Boras's) disgraceful handling of his re-signing.......I'm done with this news.

What a moron. What a disgraceful stupid absolutely selfish scumbag low-life deceitful cheating f&%k.

Deport him. I'm so disgusted by all of this whole baseball generation.

It's time to get serious about it all.

MLB needs to fire Bud Selig already, and put in place an even more strict diciplinarian as Commish. And they need to make the rules more harsh.

The only solace the Dodgers can take out of this whole mess is that Manny lost almost $8 million for his stupidity.

ANd why isn't someone going after these so-called "Doctors" who are enabling these athletes to do these things? These bums should have their medical licenses revolked. What is WRONG with our legal system?

It all just points back to the great players of old. They were.....and still are, the true champions of our sport. Long live the Babe Ruth's, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig's, Stan Musial's, Hank Aaron's, even Roger Maris's of the game.

They were pure. This group today is disgraceful.
    Although I understand your pain and what you're going through right now, it will pass.

I've been an Arod fan since he was in the minors. I know Arod is talented. I know he didn't need enhancers. However, it was the era he came into and many many players were doing it. Many will never come to surface, but many were. It is what it is. Yes, there were many that made the right decision not to do it, and I have more respect for those players.

I watch Arod taking a beating day after day after day. Doesn't bother me at all. Everyone has their own opinions.

Major league baseball should make it a rule, you must take steroids to play in the bigs !! You don't use, out you go....problem solved. How bout them Yankees !!!

George