Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No More Excuses For Manny Ramirez - No Accident!

ESPN reported earlier that testing showed Ramirez had used hCG, which is typically used by steroid users to restart their bodies' natural testosterone production as they come off a steroid cycle. It is similar to Clomid, the drug Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and others used as clients of BALCO.

With this said, and the unbelievable numbers Manny put up with the Dodgers in a short period at the end of last season, says enough.

For those who want to believe this happened to Manny by accident...wake up! For those who want to believe Manny didn't do it with Boston...WAKE UP!!

No question in my mind, Manny is on the list of the 103 players who tested positive.

Regard, Tony (A happy Arod fan today)

Re: No More Excuses For Manny Ramirez - No Accident!

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post

ESPN reported earlier that testing showed Ramirez had used hCG, which is typically used by steroid users to restart their bodies' natural testosterone production as they come off a steroid cycle. It is similar to Clomid, the drug Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and others used as clients of BALCO.

With this said, and the unbelievable numbers Manny put up with the Dodgers in a short period at the end of last season, says enough.

For those who want to believe this happened to Manny by accident...wake up! For those who want to believe Manny didn't do it with Boston...WAKE UP!!

No question in my mind, Manny is on the list of the 103 players who tested positive.

Regard, Tony (A happy Arod fan today)
    We all realize you're obviously a Yankee fan, so if you're looking for a way to diminish what the sox have accomplished you may as well keep reaching. No one will ever know 100% when he was or wasn't using. Maybe he was with the sox, maybe he wasn't. But Manny did not win the two world series as a one man team. We all know Manny has talent. He didn't get to where he is by cheating year in and year out. Hopefully you don't honestly believe that. Who can prove A-rod hasn't been using since he came up to the majors?? A-rod and Manny are now in the same boat. Neither is no less wrong than the other.

My perspnal vitriolic comments regarding this mega-fraud were not made lightly, following his signing with LA, and I am about as ecstatic about this news as can be. This guy is, although a talented bat, a seriously warped individual and a horrible team cancer who now will hopefully reap the same rewards that are being bestowed on Palmeiro, McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Arod and others.

SEE YA!

#1 Happy Red Sox Fan For Life

Where did he try to diminish what the Red Sox have done? I must be missing it.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by justinlm24 View Post
    We all realize you're obviously a Yankee fan, so if you're looking for a way to diminish what the sox have accomplished you may as well keep reaching. No one will ever know 100% when he was or wasn't using. Maybe he was with the sox, maybe he wasn't. But Manny did not win the two world series as a one man team. We all know Manny has talent. He didn't get to where he is by cheating year in and year out. Hopefully you don't honestly believe that. Who can prove A-rod hasn't been using since he came up to the majors?? A-rod and Manny are now in the same boat. Neither is no less wrong than the other.
    I'm not saying anything about the Red Sox or their accomplishments. My comments were directed only at Manny Ramirez.

You're wrong. Arod is in the "I admit I did it boat." Manny is in the "I'm gonna like about it" boat.

Arod's boat is still above water. Manny's boat is sinking....

So...could we maybe make the '08 National League Western Division championship race a do-over?

No, huh?

I'm not saying anything about the Red Sox or their accomplishments. My comments were directed only at Manny Ramirez.

You're wrong. Arod is in the "I admit I did it boat." Manny is in the "I'm gonna like about it" boat.

Sorry, meant "You're wrong. Arod is in the "I admit I did it boat." Manny is in the "I'm gonna lie about it" boat.

Look...you guys have to get off defending your teams. Comments are directed at Manny Ramirez. Not the Red Sox! Not the Dodgers!

Stay focussed and on course.

By saying he used while with the red sox, when there is no facts behind that, is indirectly saying that. If you, or anyone, had facts to prove that then fine. I could live with it. I am not defending the Sox, no need to. Manny doesn't play for us anymore and I'm glad he doesn't.....

Quote Originally Posted by justinlm24 View Post
    By saying he used while with the red sox, when there is no facts behind that, is indirectly saying that. If you, or anyone, had facts to prove that then fine. I could live with it. I am not defending the Sox, no need to. Manny doesn't play for us anymore and I'm glad he doesn't.....
    I will bet my home on it, that if the remaining names on the list come out, Manny Ramirez is on it! That's how positive I am!