Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Carl Everett Mariners, Dan Johnson A's TBTC, Doug Davis Rangers/Senators TBTC

Game Used

2005 #8 Carl Everett Mariners Gray Road Jersey & Pants. The Jersey is MLB Authenticated. The pants have great wear and have the reinforced knees. The pants have 2 Team repairs as well. $175

2005 #29 Dan Johnson Oakland A's Throwback Uniform from the Turn Back The Clock game in Seattle on July 29th, 2007. This set comes with his Hat, Jersey and Pants. The jersey is modeled after the yellow jerseys of the time period. The pants are white with 2 color striping. This set is in the same condition as when Dan took it off, dirt and stains are on both jersey and pants. All pieces are MLB authenticated. I will also include the Mariners Letter with this set. $200

Team Issued

2002 #17 Doug Davis Texas Rangers Throwback jersey from the Turn Back the Clock game. Washington Senators White pinstripe Rawlings jersey. Autographed on the back number. MLB Authenticated as well as MeiGray Authenticated(papers included). $150

Prices listed above DO include shipping/insurance. Offers may be considered. Payment by PayPal(NO extra charge) or MO. If you have any questions or would like to see photos please email me or send a PM through the site.

jeremy_421@yahoo.com
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Cool Re: Carl Everett Mariners, Dan Johnson A's TBTC, Doug Davis Rangers/Senators TBTC

The Dan Johnson TBTC has been sold, Thank You to the buyer!

Listening to offers for the other 2, trades are considered esp. for players in my sig. as well as Scott Spiezio, Freddy Garcia and Sidney Ponson. Thanks.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Carl Everett Mariners, Dan Johnson A's TBTC, Doug Davis Rangers/Senators TBTC

I am very interested in the Rangers jersey.
    I have sent you an email.
    Would you please contact me at tomndeb787@comcast.net ?
    Thanks,
    Tom

Cool Re: Carl Everett Mariners, Dan Johnson A's TBTC, Doug Davis Rangers/Senators TBTC

I just sent a reply, the only thing left from this list is the Carl Everett uni.

-Jeremy Morgan