Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

I think I have my 2nd PhotoMatch!

Picked up a Jason Kubel MLB Authenticated 2006 Batting Helmet yesterday and I believe I just photomatched it. What do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: I think I have my 2nd PhotoMatch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauer7 View Post
    Picked up a Jason Kubel MLB Authenticated 2006 Batting Helmet yesterday and I believe I just photomatched it. What do you guys think?
    Im seeing this area. Is that what you are looking at?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Yeah that one mark really stands out, I would call it a match.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Im seeing this area. Is that what you are looking at?
    Yeah, thats what I was seeing. What do you think?

I would definitely try to find out the date of the photo and see if he did anything special during that series. or did you take that photo as well?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

I would definitely try to find out the date of the photo and see if he did anything special during that series. or did you take that photo as well?
    I found the picture on Google.

I found the picture on Google.
    see if you can find same photo on gettys since it may have the date of the game.

to the forum member, if you find a photo match on a helmet would you take the leap of faith that it was used in previous games. like this helmet. can you assume that it was used in a previous game roads or home games, depending on the helmet. i am assuming they have just 2 helmets (1 road, 1 home) up to the point of the photo. Cant imagine a player lugging two road helmets on a road trip.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Banned

see if you can find same photo on gettys since it may have the date of the game.

to the forum member, if you find a photo match on a helmet would you take the leap of faith that it was used in previous games. like this helmet. can you assume that it was used in a previous game roads or home games, depending on the helmet. i am assuming they have just 2 helmets (1 road, 1 home) up to the point of the photo. Cant imagine a player lugging two road helmets on a road trip.
    This photo appears to have been taken at the Twins/Rangers Series right before the Hologram authenticated this helmet. As the Rangers only played in MN once in 2006. And the Twins dont have home/road helmets, so I think it is safe to assume he used it in previous games, as well as the series after this phot was taken. That series took place in KC.

It's a photo match........100%

Congratulations!

This photo appears to have been taken at the Twins/Rangers Series right before the Hologram authenticated this helmet. As the Rangers only played in MN once in 2006. And the Twins dont have home/road helmets, so I think it is safe to assume he used it in previous games, as well as the series after this phot was taken. That series took place in KC.
    didnt know that Twins use the same helmet for road and home games. did you find any personal milestones or great hitting games from this period?

i bet you can get more photos from other sources if thats the case..

congrats again.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com