Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Let's see your Jay Buhner game used equipment

Hi, here is an oppurtunity to show you Jay Buhner game used equipment. Does anyone have any Buhner/ Yankees stuff?
    Can't wait to see. Thanks, David

Re: Let's see your Jay Buhner game used equipment

I have to dig through my closet and find the bat Jay gave to me back in '85 in Fort Lauderdale. I lived down there for one year while in 3rd grade and my father and I would go to games 2-3 times a week. I remember Rickey Henderson coming down to play and Bobby Murcer got his last professional hit down in Ft. Lauderdale. Jay Buhner was always nice to me - the first baseman, Mo Ching, would throw a ball over the dugout to me nearly every night and Jay gave me a bat before a game but I am nearly certain it showed no use. I remember it being very heavy but that could also be from the fact I was a little kid.

================================================== ========
    brad@shafrancollectibles.com

Hey, if it shows no use, and you are willing to sell it, I am interested. I collect game issued (or unused) bats of Mariners greats. I would be highly interested in the Buhner you got if it is unused. Any pics?

Brian B

brianborsch@yahoo.com

I have to go searching for it. I can vividly remember Jay handing it to me and I treasured it for quite some time but I am not exactly sure where it is now. I have an idea though so I'll let you know if I uncover it!

Cool. Can't wait to see it!