Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Did everybody make it?

Quote Originally Posted by mjkm90
    I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! It really turns it into a stressful situation when you have dealers holding things under the table for the big boys when collectors would probably pay as well.
    I always wondered about that as well. Collectors would pay more for an item because they aren't going to try and and resell it right way. And if one of the big boys wants it, you know it's gotta be something so why not try and get more from a collector - I'm just an elementary school teacher but that seems like simple economics to me.

Okay. Now someone is going to have to teach me how to resize an image for this forum.

Wow !!!! Those are some huge pics you all are posting....great for close up views.

Mike

Looks like I made it, but...... I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach a pic......

Can somebody explain what a URL is or help this idiot out?

Good thing I have a day job.

Thanks,
    Greg

There a couple of ways to post a picture. If you click on the paper clip icon it will bring up a "manage attachments" box. Click on the "browse" button and find the picture on your computer. On you have selected it, click on the "upload" button to the right. You should then see the file attached where it says "current attachments." Scroll to the bottom, click close window and you'll be back to posting screen. Click submit reply and it will be posted. Hope that helps.

brett
    Vintage Brett's Equipment Sale
    http://www.geocities.com/vintagebrett

Brett...thanks for your help. Let's see if it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

One good pennant deserves another, although this one's not nearly as nice and bright.

Max

Here's the pennant (try #2)

Max

Ting

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know the information on how to post images is available in FAQ. Just click FAQ and then Reading and Posting Messages. You will find "How do I post images?" in that section. Hope this helps. Have fun!

Ting

Is that OJ's Glove?

Is that OJ's glove?--Only kidding. Nice glove by the way. I'm here. Like moving in to a new apartment/house it'll take time to get used to. Straighten me out, our we the forum for GameUsedUniverse or did we join their forum that was already here?