Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DBacks Game Used Contact?

Is there anyone that can be called or emailed with the DBacks for game used info... Im looking fora specific jersey... Thanks In advance if anyone knows...

Re: DBacks Game Used Contact?

As you may know, the DBacks have just recently begun selling tons of game-used stuff, including jerseys, at their main Team Store, and at a special store also within the ballpark. I've seen everything they have displayed the past couple of weeks, but I also know that they have lots of stuff in the back room that they haven't got room to put out yet. I'd offer to ask for you in person, but I'm not going to another game for a couple of weeks. If you don't feel like waiting that long, I'm sure there are email addresses listed on the team website that would be useful.

Btw, what jersey are you looking for? Maybe I've seen it.

Former Gator Bryan Augenstein makes his Major League debut tonight on the mound for the D-Backs. If anyone ever sees any of his stuff for sale, let me know. I would also like to know if they have any David Eckstein or Tim Olson items. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gatorcollector View Post
    Former Gator Bryan Augenstein makes his Major League debut tonight on the mound for the D-Backs. If anyone ever sees any of his stuff for sale, let me know. I would also like to know if they have any David Eckstein or Tim Olson items. Thanks!
    I see Tim Olson's bats pop up on eBay pretty frequently, but they're nearly always from his days in Colorado.

I don't know whether Eckstein was in Arizona long enough to get any bats made here, but I'm hopeful that I'll run across one someday, even if it's an other-team bat that he brought here from someplace else and used here. I do have quite a few bats that players brought here from their last team, including Randy Johnson, Kelly Stinnett, Craig Counsell, Johnny Estrada, and Adam Dunn, and those bats are always more than welcome in the collection.

I'm looking for a felipe lopez jersey in red pref. and yes i know that there is jackie robinson day one on mlb.com but i want one of his reg. jerseys... i also feel like the pricing would be better from them... did you see anything like this???

Actually, I think I might have. Let me check with the Team Shop and get back with you. I'm pretty sure they had one of Lopez' jerseys displayed last week, I just can't recall whether or not it was red.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Actually, I think I might have. Let me check with the Team Shop and get back with you. I'm pretty sure they had one of Lopez' jerseys displayed last week, I just can't recall whether or not it was red.
    Hey Godwulf,

Did you get the personal messages I sent you about D-Backs game used items???
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

tone1316:

I just went up to the ballpark, and the only Lopez jersey they currently have is a BP jersey - their inventory didn't say, but chances are that it's red - unsigned, for $250.

While I was up there, I looked at their bats, and found a Lopez Old Hickory, cracked, with a ton of use, and had to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Hey Godwulf,

Did you get the personal messages I sent you about D-Backs game used items???
    I haven't read my PMs recently - let me check.

camarokids....

Not seeing any messages.