Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

O.T:Mets fan streaker,he slides on his ass!

Re: O.T:Mets fan streaker,he slides on his ass!

What an idiot

The moron should have slid head first. Now that would have been something
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Anyone know this clown?

Rudy

The first streaker at Citi Field showed Mets fans how to get a major league wedgie Tuesday night.
    The nearly-naked doofus dashed from the first-base seats and slid into second with "Let's Go Mets" painted on his back and wearing only a stuffed animal wrapped like a thong around the middle of his strike zone for modesty.
    As security guards came after the 29-year-old Queens man and more than 39,000 fans whooped and hollered, he got up with a raspberry flourishing on his right buttock, adjusted his stuffed animal and ran into center field.
    The performance ended badly when he fell and the guards dragged him away through a tunnel on the third-base side.
    The Braves were leading 1-0 when the streaker, identified as Craig Coakley, made his appearance in the fifth inning, but the Mets won 4-3 in 10.
    Coakley was charged with interfering with a sporting event and trespassing. He is expected to be arraigned this morning.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2009/05/12/2009-05-12_mets_get_their_first_citi_field_streaker.html#i xzz0FQN7lANU&B

Mr.3000

lol that was funny. More than well worth the fines and jail time if any. People have been doing that kind of stuff for decades. I don't mind it so long as it is ONLY in fun and not meant in a harmful manner towards players.

People takes things too seriously sometimes. Relax and enjoy life, you only get one shot at it.

I want that streak worn thong for my Met collection
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    lol that was funny. More than well worth the fines and jail time if any. People have been doing that kind of stuff for decades. I don't mind it so long as it is ONLY in fun and not meant in a harmful manner towards players.

People takes things too seriously sometimes. Relax and enjoy life, you only get one shot at it.
    I couldn't agree more.

Further more, he was partially covered up, so it wasn't completely disrespectful to the kids at the stadium.....there's nothing wrong with a little fun now and then. I just would have liked to see the guy elude security for a bit longer......he gave up way to quickly. If he had made a mad dash for awhile, he would have REALLY gotten the crowd into it.

I don't know about the slide, though......(ouch)

Quote Originally Posted by jv225 View Post
    The moron should have slid head first. Now that would have been something
    Wouldn't that be "heads" first?

Funny Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Wouldn't that be "heads" first?
    LOL good point. But on second thought I don't think I would have wanted to see that
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used