• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: thoughts on this jeter gamer...

Originally posted by buc
    Kim, don't worry about the listing issue. Those of us who have bought from you before know you are the real deal...always answered questions, stand behind your products. Don't let idiotic comments made by suicide squeeze dissuade you.
    And suicide squeeze, perhaps before you run your mouth on EVERY post about a seasoned, well respected seller, at least know who you are talking about and ask.
    I agree Kim is a respectable seller. People shouldn't jump the gun on an item before asking. Sometimes we get emotional when we think we see someone trying to get over. I do it myself sometimes, but we need to keep focus on what this forum is about to help each other not just point fingers.

Comment

• Rboitano
      • Nov 2005

I dont think anyone was pointing fingers. Just pointing out what the bat is, not a smith finish Jeter. Ball Park Heroes are very accurate with their descriptions and are in my opinion the best in the hobby.

Comment

• buc
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
        Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Brian just explained the origins of this bat.

Non-Smith finish in 2007 was ordered by...........Steiner.

Add to that Derek's last order for an ash P72 model was..........in 2002.

Um, that says it all for me.

But whoever applied the game use on it did a real fine job!
        I'm pretty sure this is pointing fingers.

Comment

• ndevlin
          • Mar 2008

Folks, he makes comments like that on every post. Always wants to be right, always rude. What else is new? Ive gotten used to it.

Comment

• Rboitano
            • Nov 2005

I didnt read his post, but I was not trying to point fingers. I have purchased and traded with BPH since 1998 and never had a problem.

Comment

• Danny899
              • Apr 2007

Kim, is there any chance you will relist this bat any time soon? Also, it's nice to see you posting here. Some of my bests pieces I've obtained from you. The 1990 A's World Series jerseys were awesome, especially the Henderson. I'll check Ebay from time to time to see if you relist the bat. Thanks!

Comment

• HENMICK44
                • Mar 2008

What About The Jeter Bat On Ebay Now By Zanebats,any Insight Would Help? henmick44@optonline.net

Comment

Working...