Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AMI payments

Re: AMI payments

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Reid, you are officially challenged to a popcorn gif contest!

Warren, I officially decline! I could not even begin to match your graphics and electronic art!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

...and the "positive press" continues!!!!

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/u...c;f=2;t=008627

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DirtShoot View Post
    OK update my profile....
    Sorry...
    There really MUST be an IP check on this one, it MUST match a prior AMI GUU account or 55 years of studying human nature has gone to waste!

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    There really MUST be an IP check on this one, it MUST match a prior AMI GUU account or 55 years of studying human nature has gone to waste!
    Eric used to catch these frauds on a weekly basis (not just the AMI clowns like Rast, Rocco, and the rest of the braintrust, but the genius from Steiner who registered as Jay Z [classic!] and only posted to promote Steiner, Ken Golem and his 40 different GUU userids which were all somewhat similar, etc.). But I think Eric is busy with other activities these days. Keeping up with the nonsense on here is a full-time job.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Oh, I looked up the IP all right and I emailed the user... waiting to hear back. Very interesting...
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Oh, I looked up the IP all right and I emailed the user... waiting to hear back. Very interesting...
    Eric
    Eric - any update?

Still no response. I emailed them to find out if the address they registered with is valid since they originally did not register with a valid first and last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Still no response. I emailed them to find out if the address they registered with is valid since they originally did not register with a valid first and last name.
    Originally registered with an invalid name, posted a transparent post praising AMI's horrendous payment practices, won't respond to your emails, and never heard from again here on GUU. Sounds to me like another blatant AMI shill. We've known for years that they have no shame ... or any interest whatsoever in acting in an ethical manner. Just offering my interpretation of the evidence. Thanks for your good work and the update.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtShoot View Post
    I have consigned with AMI in the past... Like most businesses in this downturn they are not immune and neither is my own business (I too owe some debts).

I like the new payment system to get all payed off. Basically if your owed past monies they can set you up as an "Authorized Dealer". Your items in thier auction are paid directly too you (you need free paypal account) by the bidder. Your items are payed immediatly and ALL fees (the buyers premium and consignor fees are applied to any past due amounts)

They work hard to please thier customers. At least they don't run with questionable items I have seen them turn down and showed up in another auction.
    DirtShoot-
    Please email me right away at ecky3@aol.com
    Thanks
    Eric