rudy.

Re: AMI payments

Photoshop??????

Nice work Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    Photoshop??????

Nice work Rudy
    no photoshopping. that ad really is in their current catalog.

rudy.

maybe this is better...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So, how does this make anything faster? It doesn't say how quickly it will be deposited after the auction closes. If they deposit right after the auction, that's one thing, but this promotion tells us nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kneerat View Post
    So, how does this make anything faster? It doesn't say how quickly it will be deposited after the auction closes. If they deposit right after the auction, that's one thing, but this promotion tells us nothing.
    What does it matter? If they provided more information, it would simply be a more detailed lie.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

If you give someone the information needed to wire money into an account, have you also given them the information that is needed to wire money out of the account?

Quote Originally Posted by corsairs22 View Post
    If you give someone the information needed to wire money into an account, have you also given them the information that is needed to wire money out of the account?
    I agree. I was just about to post the same thing.

Banned

I had an associate who is owed money from AMI tell me they emailed him offering him to consign items to the next auction and he would receive payment directly from the customer and AMI would deduct their fees from the money owed to my associate.

So if he sold a $100 item he would be paid the full price (plus shipping since he would ship the item himself and the buyer's premium) and AMI would in turn deduct the buyer's premium and seller's premium from the money owed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I had an associate who is owed money from AMI tell me they emailed him offering him to consign items to the next auction and he would receive payment directly from the customer and AMI would deduct their fees from the money owed to my associate.

So if he sold a $100 item he would be paid the full price (plus shipping since he would ship the item himself and the buyer's premium) and AMI would in turn deduct the buyer's premium and seller's premium from the money owed to him.
    I had an associate who was promised that he'd be paid immediately in hugs, smiles, and giggles. When his items sold, though, Victor and Kieta still couldn't come up with what was owed.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.