Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

OT is every team represented?

i am a huge rangers fan. i was wondering if every mlb teams were represented on this board. i am always open to trading with other rangers fans as well. about the only team i havent seen represented off the top of my head is the marlins.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Re: OT is every team represented?

It would be cool to have a master list of the main teams everyone collects. If interested, I could add a section on my links page with everyones name and primary team that they collect. Let me know, leave your name, team and email and I will make that list.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Sign me up! Put me down on the list as a Twins Fan. Twins and only Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    It would be cool to have a master list of the main teams everyone collects. If interested, I could add a section on my links page with everyones name and primary team that they collect. Let me know, leave your name, team and email and I will make that list.
    Rob,

Not sure if it would be too extensive, but I would be interested in a player list too. I collect Yankees, but the focus of my collection is Alfonso Soriano. Having played for the Yankees, Rangers, Nationals, and now Cubs (as well as possible future teams), I would say I collect several teams.

Mark

What I will do is list the teams and put the collectors name and email below the team. If you have a specific player, I'll add that in parenthesis.
    I'll mess around with it tonite.

Thanks.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Mets fan.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Hmm. Mark, I think your idea might be better. I will set up an individual players section also. I hope these sections will be beneficial for others who need specific information on team collections. I started the team/collector link. See if that will work.

I think we should keep the player/collector listing at a legitimate collection of a particular player, not just that a collector has one jersey from an individual player. I have a ManRam jersey but I won't put my name down as an actual collector of Manny.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

lets go rangers!!!!!!
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

you can put me down for cleveland teams indians, browns and cavs. buddy bell, & grady sizemore

take care
    john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net

Rob, you can add my website to your links. You can probably guess which team I like.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]