Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2004 Mets Jersey "Ya Gotta Believe"

Any common player with the memorail "Ya Gotta Believe" on the right sleeve. Please email with pics and price. Prefer a home jersey but will be happy to see what is out there.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Re: 2004 Mets Jersey "Ya Gotta Believe"

Bill,
    Not a jersey, but an item I actively looked for for nearly 5 years. Only 50 exist and they regularly sell for 4-5x their value:\

Just wanted to share.
    Tom

Tom,
    Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by b.heagy View Post
    Tom,
    Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.

Bill,
    There are only 50 of these. A hardcore Mets fan I know has 10 of them. I know of 7 others and then mine. Theres 1 on ebay now but the seller is asking a pretty outrageous price for it. Its a Buy It Now in someone's store.

Shoot me your address. I have a link to Tim Mcgraw. Might be able to send your kiddo something nice,
    Tom