Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: st.louis cardinals team store and auction

Jon,

They didn't have Will Clark stuff when Will Clark was here. They sold some GU items in the early 2000s through the team store, but it wasn't until the new stadium opened in 2006 that they got into selling GU (jerseys, bats, bases, balls, etc.) in a big way. Clark's Cardinals items are TOUGH. I bought a couple Clark bats at the Winter Warmup after he retired, but both were unused Orioles models that he brought with him. Both bats are long gone.

Jeff

i wish they had a will clark cards bat thats #1 on my list but i don't think i will ever see it, only seen 2 out there ever and one of them is in the cards hall of fame...............
    kj

Quote Originally Posted by kj33706 View Post
    i wish they had a will clark cards bat thats #1 on my list but i don't think i will ever see it, only seen 2 out there ever and one of them is in the cards hall of fame...............
    kj
    I know where the other one is... . It's is owned by a really nice Cards collector who is worthy of such a bat.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dave i was refering to you who had the other one, at least i think you have it, if you were ever to part with it PLEASE at least give me first dibs as that is the only bat i have ever wanted more than any bat thats out there, i would truely be greatful let me know if it ever becomes avalible.........
    kj

Quote Originally Posted by kj33706 View Post
    dave i was refering to you who had the other one, at least i think you have it, if you were ever to part with it PLEASE at least give me first dibs as that is the only bat i have ever wanted more than any bat thats out there, i would truely be greatful let me know if it ever becomes avalible.........
    kj
    It's not me, I wish it was. I don't want to identify the collector, but I'll just say that the person who owns it is a Cardinals completist - and if you search the archives, you will likely find it.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]