Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Baker

Re: Scott Baker

Hey guys, quick question about this glove

It was previously offered by Mizuno as part of a charity auction and was listed as being used during the 2011 season. Now, as far as I know, Baker wore a black glove all season. I thought it might have been misdated but I can't find any evidence of Baker wearing this model/color glove at any point during his major league career. Is there something I'm missing (photos/evidence to the contrary) or do we think this is more likely a practice glove or something?
    Always looking for Scott Baker and Shay Doron items!

Quote Originally Posted by xnadyfan View Post
    Hey guys, quick question about this glove

It was previously offered by Mizuno as part of a charity auction and was listed as being used during the 2011 season. Now, as far as I know, Baker wore a black glove all season. I thought it might have been misdated but I can't find any evidence of Baker wearing this model/color glove at any point during his major league career. Is there something I'm missing (photos/evidence to the contrary) or do we think this is more likely a practice glove or something?
    Anyone? The relisted auction ends in a few hours.

The 2011 Minnesota Twins game used jerseys are now available and we have some Baker jerseys which are priced at $300, down considerable from last years pricing. If we have any game used Baker caps, those were all marked down dramatically, roughly 75%, and we still have the street banner.

Call the store at 651-659-3963 to see what we have in stock. I know we have his Ivory throwback worn at home all season with the Killebrew #3 on it for certain.

Still looking! Would be interested in pretty much anything other than Scott's Twins jerseys, as I feel like I have enough of those (for now, anyway.)

Up for air!

Bump.

Scott had a great return to the majors today; still looking for any GU items that may be out there.

It's been about a year since my last post... anyone have anything interesting?

Just picked up a Mariners ST jersey but still looking!