Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Nice win Lakers! long series?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    Lets Go Scumb Bags, Lets Go!!! Lets Go Scumb Bags, Lets Go!!! I can hear the chants throughout the city limits of LA now.
    What are these things you call "Scumb Bags"?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    What are these things you call "Scumb Bags"?
    It is something far worse than a scum bag, it is a horrible horrible scumb bag Man, I can't spell today.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

It is something far worse than a scum bag, it is a horrible horrible scumb bag Man, I can't spell today.
    Brett, I was just kidding you. I had misspelled scum bag myself, inspiration credited to Rudy.

Man, I am going through withdrawal waiting for game 5. Without Olympic basketball this summer, it's going to be a particularly rough road for a while.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hi sportscentury, please pardon this off topic query but after seeing your inscribed signed Redick photograph I'm curious to know what other fine basketball items you have in your collection and if you would consider posting some photos. Thank you.

Banned

Leave Los Angeles before dusk on Sunday...... The "real Lakers fans" will be celebrating again....pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    Hi sportscentury, please pardon this off topic query but after seeing your inscribed signed Redick photograph I'm curious to know what other fine basketball items you have in your collection and if you would consider posting some photos. Thank you.
    Mbenga, thanks for your interest. Please email me at rgf2@hotmail.com. I have a large collection of NBA game worn items of Hall of Fame-caliber players (Dirk Nowitzki, LeBron James, etc), as well as several Duke items. I'll let you know what I have and you can tell me what you'd like me to post.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsportsfan View Post
    Leave Los Angeles before dusk on Sunday...... The "real Lakers fans" will be celebrating again....pathetic!

Probably a good idea. I would get far, far from the city limits or it may get ugly.
    Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Probably a good idea. I would get far, far from the city limits or it may get ugly.
    Where in L.A. do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Where in L.A. do you live?
    I actually live on the East Coast in PA but speaking with friends who live in that area the last time the Lakers won they said run as fast as you can before they burn down the whole town.
    Brett Herman

I actually live on the East Coast in PA but speaking with friends who live in that area the last time the Lakers won they said run as fast as you can before they burn down the whole town.
    That's cool. I've never seen you post about basketball, since the days of the original forum. I was just curious to where your vitriol against the Orlando Magic stems.