Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Nice win Lakers! long series?

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    That's cool. I've never seen you post about basketball, since the days of the original forum. I was just curious to where your vitriol against the Orlando Magic stems.
    Even though I live 100 miles from Philadelphia and about 100 miles from Washington in good old York, PA, I have been a lifelong Lakers fan going back into the late 70's when I first started watching basketball. No specific hatred or malice toward the Magic, they just happen to be standing in the way of another championship trophy and just really wanting the Lakers to get this title won this year. Obviously having lived through the Lakers Celtics rivalry of the 80's, I was very, very disappointed at last years outcome but was hoping for a rematch this year in the finals. Perhaps next year that might happen.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Mbenga, thanks for your interest. Please email me at rgf2@hotmail.com. I have a large collection of NBA game worn items of Hall of Fame-caliber players (Dirk Nowitzki, LeBron James, etc), as well as several Duke items. I'll let you know what I have and you can tell me what you'd like me to post.
    That's an incredible collection sportscentury and it would be a privilege for me and the rest of the community to view your NBA acquisitions. Does your collection consist of all jerseys or other game used equipment as well? Thank you in advance for sharing.

My prediction for tonights game will be Lakers 110[ the Magic 106.
    Kobe goes for 33 pts.
    I will stick with my prediction of the Lakers winning it all in 5.
    Enjoy the game my fellow GUF members!

Rudy

quote=dodgersfan;143578]My prediction will be the Lakers in 5!
    What do you guys think?
    I want to hear all of your predictions.

Rudy[/quote]

I've always heard it's a fools game to make predictions in a game like tonights (game 5).

I love a great foolish challenge.

Lakers by 15.......the game ending in pure "garbage" style since the Magic have no chance and will be outclassed.

Kobe scores 42, falls two rebounds short of a triple double.

Gasol.......18

Lamar.....13

Jackson's smile can be seen from coast to coast (Make that Boston to Los Angeles).....

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    That's an incredible collection sportscentury and it would be a privilege for me and the rest of the community to view your NBA acquisitions. Does your collection consist of all jerseys or other game used equipment as well? Thank you in advance for sharing.
    Mbenga, my collection can be summed up as NBA game worn superstar jerseys, NBA game worn superstar shoes, remaining Rickey Henderson game worn/signed items from when Rickey was a main focus, and some misc. MLB game worn items (e.g., Matsui World Series pants).

I have a few more Dirk Nowitzki's on the way, so I will wait for them to arrive and post a photo or two of the lot of them.

Enjoy the game tonight, GUUers. So far, it looks like it will be another great one. I think the Lakers will win, but am rooting for the Magic (still hoping for a 7-game series).
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Great prediction so far,Lakers up 10 at the half!

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    I've always heard it's a fools game to make predictions in a game like tonights (game 5).

I love a great foolish challenge.

Lakers by 15.......the game ending in pure "garbage" style since the Magic have no chance and will be outclassed.

Kobe scores 42, falls two rebounds short of a triple double.

Gasol.......18

Lamar.....13

Jackson's smile can be seen from coast to coast (Make that Boston to Los Angeles).....

dodgersfan Rudy.....

1:12 to go, Lakers by 11, and going to the freethrow line.

Garbage time for about three-four minutes now.

If Kobe hits one more 3-pointer before it's over.....you nailed his total!

ANOTHER LAKER BANNER WILL BE HANGING AT STAPLES.....

World Champs Baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac670 View Post
    World Champs Baby!!

I have been waiting 1 year for this, actually seven years. As a Lakers fan, you never get over the losses, this one is extremely sweet!
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac670 View Post
    World Champs Baby!!

The PRIDE of Los Angeles.....

I hope my Dodgers can join them come October!