Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Nice win Lakers! long series?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=4253869

Looks like this is the end of the story on the Pietrus foul on Gasol. No further action will be taken!
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Banned

The Zen Master is tasting #10, and Red's spinning in his grave...I love it!

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    This is typical? Very sad. Disgusting, in fact.
    What you fail to understand, is that society has held these poor folks down. They are just young people looking to have a good time. People don't understand the pain and suffering of growing up in an inner-city. No one cares about these poor, lost souls. They simply want to express their love and enjoyment of basketball, their first love. Most of them may be 35 years old, but that doesn't matter. Their parents and teachers have given up on them. Society will not give these excited basketball fans a break. Now the biased media has put a spin on this story, to make these true Laker fans look like criminals. Do any of you understand that the establishment wants to keep these well-meaning sports-fans down? Leave the down-trodden Laker fans alone! I am sick and tired of folks being judged by their actions!

though I think the league should have suspended Pietrus, maybe a better punishment would be him leaving the floor looking over his shoulder the Lakers celebrating their 15th championship on his home court.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    What you fail to understand, is that society has held these poor folks down. They are just young people looking to have a good time. People don't understand the pain and suffering of growing up in an inner-city. No one cares about these poor, lost souls. They simply want to express their love and enjoyment of basketball, their first love. Most of them may be 35 years old, but that doesn't matter. Their parents and teachers have given up on them. Society will not give these excited basketball fans a break. Now the biased media has put a spin on this story, to make these true Laker fans look like criminals. Do any of you understand that the establishment wants to keep these well-meaning sports-fans down? Leave the down-trodden Laker fans alone! I am sick and tired of folks being judged by their actions!

Good point Both Teams Packed Heat, nobody should be holding these people to a higher standard. After all, as Lakers fans they have had nothing to cheer for in the past 30 years.
    Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    though I think the league should have suspended Pietrus, maybe a better punishment would be him leaving the floor looking over his shoulder the Lakers celebrating their 15th championship on his home court.

I think Pietrus should have to sit in the dunce chair at courtside and watch his team get dismantled in game 5.
    Brett Herman

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    Good point Both Teams Packed Heat, nobody should be holding these people to a higher standard. After all, as Lakers fans they have had nothing to cheer for in the past 30 years.
    BTPH, I take it all back! I'm sorry! Go criminals! Go scub bags!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    I think Pietrus should have to sit in the dunce chair at courtside and watch his team get dismantled in game 5.
    While rather nutty, I admit this would be funny (and perhaps fitting). Too bad society (i.e., Stern) doesn't endorse more public shaming as a form of punishment.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The Zen Master is tasting #10, and Red's spinning in his grave...I love it!

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    Wow, Dave, you really (REALLY) hate Red.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    BTPH, I take it all back! I'm sorry! Go criminals! Go scub bags!

Lets Go Scumb Bags, Lets Go!!! Lets Go Scumb Bags, Lets Go!!! I can hear the chants throughout the city limits of LA now.
    Brett Herman