Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Coach's Corner dumped SCD

I don't know where these ridiculous rumors start, but people love to hear about this hobby trash for some reason!

CCSA: Is the monkey thing actionable?

CCSA lawyer: Not sure. We're looking into it.

Hi,

Mike the ring guy here to put my 2 cents in. I don't know much about advertising but I do know that Coach's corner had advertisied in SCD for years and years. If it were not for their advertising in SCD how would we all know of Coach's Corner. They needed SCD and SCD needed them, it was a perfect marrage. Just because SCD started their own auction site (which I feel is a disgrace to discuss for another day), why would CC pull out if the advertising was helping them sell the garbage that they sell. They probibly make a high profit since we all know they consign their own garbage so why would they care if SCD set up an auction site. CC did not care when Lelands, Robert Edwards, Hunt and all the others advertised too.

CC is very good at childish threats. They threaten me and Tom at youtube all the time. They are just trying to throw out mis-interformation, I am sure SCD threw them out. They had lost major advertisers over this (I know because the advertisers told me this.) Two advertisers also told me that advertising in SCD works. It even works for CC.

Well, CC, you know what. I suggest you sue me and go ahead and sue SCD too. Here is what will happen when you sue Mike The Ring Guy like you hinted you would do at my blog:

Can you imagine the fun you and I will have in the discovery phase of the suit? That is where my lawyer or lawyers can request documents and other evidence from CC and use the evidence they find to show my comments were not slander.

I bet I could charge admission during the deposition stage. No need to charge admission, I would just update this blog with what I find. Can't wait to see how much you pay your "authenticators" and who keeps submitting those Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb balls.

For those not familiar with my blog or my battle against CC please visit it at: www.sports-rings.com

Oh, and if SCD does not join the fight, you can bet I will be back putting the heat on them too.

thanks,

Banned

Mike,

If you get in a courtroom with CC, or anyone else, I suggest you have a lot of money to play the game.

The lawyers will drain you dry if given the chance, and then come up with some kind of settlement.

It is a VERY expensive game to play, whereas talk is cheap.

I don't care for CC, but if you have never done this kind of thing, beware.

Thanks for the warning. I already have council and before we get to trial we go through discovery and disposition. This is where the fun begins and if they want to go this route I look forward to the process.

some other blogger just did a story on this mess, please check it out at:

http://www.voiceofthecollector.com/

thanks,

Mike the ring guy.