Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The best mailday of my life!!!

I had the best mailday of my life yesterday and have landed my " holy grail " of memorabilia. I am a HUGE JJ Redick fan and have been following him since day 1 at Duke. Well yesterday I received a JJ Redick game worn autographed home jersey from the 2007-08 season. I will have pics up as soon as I can get them. I'm just still really excited to have landed a gamer of my favorite basketball player!

Re: The best mailday of my life!!!

congrats on the jersey! we need to see photos......no photos it didn't happen

take care
    john

Quote Originally Posted by jonincleve View Post
    congrats on the jersey! we need to see photos......no photos it didn't happen

take care
    john
    If a package falls on the porch and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Congrats on the pickup but as a Maryland fan I have to start the chant

F.U JJ! F.U. JJ! F.U. JJ!

Come on Andrew I know you want to join haha

A package does make a sound! Pics coming up in a minute.

Sorry for the delay but the wi-fi connection I'm using sucks. Anyways, heres a few pics I took real quick at work. I will get better ones up later. Thanks!

[QUOTE=Yankeesfan09;141531]Sorry for the delay but the wi-fi connection I'm using sucks. Anyways, heres a few pics I took real quick at work. I will get better ones up later. Thanks!QUOTE]

lower the volume. sweet.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing22784 View Post
    Congrats on the pickup but as a Maryland fan I have to start the chant

F.U JJ! F.U. JJ! F.U. JJ!

Come on Andrew I know you want to join haha
    Yes, Maryland fans are well-known for their clever chants.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeesfan09 View Post
    I had the best mailday of my life yesterday and have landed my " holy grail " of memorabilia. I am a HUGE JJ Redick fan and have been following him since day 1 at Duke. Well yesterday I received a JJ Redick game worn autographed home jersey from the 2007-08 season. I will have pics up as soon as I can get them. I'm just still really excited to have landed a gamer of my favorite basketball player!
    Is the jersey game worn? Tell use more about it. Looks like a nice piece. I wish I had known of you several months back when I sold my photo-matched pair of JJ's shoes from his junior year at Duke. I hope JJ can get onto a team where he can get some steady playing time. If you have a moment, I'd love to see photos of any JJ game worn Duke items you may have.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

maryland duke games some of the best college basketball games i have ever been to i go every year at college park fun times