Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Derek Fisher 99-00 jersey

I e-mailed the seller in regards to his 99-00 jersey. He currently has this jersey listed as game used/worn in the auction. But that year they wore their jersey with the black band in honor of Wilt Chamberlain. I explained this to him and he has not given me no response. Could he have played a game with no black band on his jersey? Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Derek-Fisher-2-L...QQcmdZViewItem

Anthony

Banned

Re: Derek Fisher 99-00 jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Mac670 View Post
    I e-mailed the seller in regards to his 99-00 jersey. He currently has this jersey listed as game used/worn in the auction. But that year they wore their jersey with the black band in honor of Wilt Chamberlain. I explained this to him and he has not given me no response. Could he have played a game with no black band on his jersey? Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Derek-Fisher-2-L...QQcmdZViewItem

Anthony
    The Stilt died on 10/12/99, so a worn 1999-2000 jersey without the mourning band would be very unlikely. The only plausible explanation (and one that would take a major leap of faith) was that Fisher may have actually WORN this jersey in 2000-01 (only appearing in 20 games). Still, the likelihood of such a maneuver is diminished when the seller doesn't present that as an explanation and declines to respond to a legitimate question. Dan Ciscneros is the be-all and end-all of game-used Lakers knowledge...I'm sure he could put a factual response on this item. Unless he can explain its plausability, I'd leave the jersey go.

Dave M.
    Chicago area