Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Current / former Duke Game Worn Items Wanted!

Currently looking for any current / former Duke players game worn items. LMK if you guys have anything. Thanks!

Re: Current / former Duke Game Worn Items Wanted!

Its not a GW item but I have a basketball signed by Grant Hill, Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley. Email me if interested.
    Tom

There is a 2003 game worn helmet at the site

www.gamewornuniforms.com I have purchased from them in the past and been satisfied.

www.collegejersey.com has two football jerseys at present. Scott Kent is a good person to locate something if you have a particular need.

Tom

Go Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeesfan09 View Post
    Currently looking for any current / former Duke players game worn items. LMK if you guys have anything. Thanks!
    I have one of Nate James' game worn and signed scrimmage jerseys from the 2001 Championship season. James signed it for me at Cameron. You can email me at rgf2@hotmail.com.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I hate to admit it, but I have a pair of Grant Hill game used and autographed shoes from his time with the Pistons. Both shoes are autographed. If you are interested, let me know.

Duke Football Jersey - #88-Lyon (white) Russell size 44 tag and 4" extra length tag in neck. Numbers screened on front, back and shoulders. ACC patch sewn on front left shoulder. Duke logo sewn in neck "V". Russell logo sewn on front right shoulder. Numerous hit marks on shoulders. Wear on both spandex side panels - $40

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys