Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JO Sports.........

A few weeks ago I visited a company named JO Sports that is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. JO Sports, I believe, has contracts with a few NFL teams and is a seller of game used NFL jerseys. I met the owner, Jarrod Oldridge, and a few of his employees that day. He and his employees were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. The inventory of jerseys that JO has is nothing short of incredible. I can also tell you from my personal opinion that the merchandise that JO Sports sells is the real deal. I would recommend JO Sports to anyone looking to purchase legitimate game used NFL merchandise.

Re: JO Sports.........

They do have some great inventory but thier prices seem a little on the high side

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    They do have some great inventory but thier prices seem a little on the high side
    Some people will pay the price for properly certified memorabilia.

Further, Jarrod showed me several shirts that could EASILY be sold on the open market as gamers. However he knows they are bad in some way or another and chooses not to sell them to some unsuspecting or uneducated buyer. That, in this hobby, is definitely an indicator of high character.

I'm just sayin' - Take the new Saints stuff. $1500 for a Devery Henderson when last year the Saints were selling his direct(same that JO now has) for under $800 and his NFL Europe opening game last year with patch and NFL Auctions LOA went for $750

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    Further, Jarrod showed me several shirts that could EASILY be sold on the open market as gamers. However he knows they are bad in some way or another and chooses not to sell them to some unsuspecting or uneducated buyer. That, in this hobby, is definitely an indicator of high character.
    clearly jarrod is a man to the manner born. i like to think there is a special place in heaven for people who don't commit fraud.

yesterday as the valet returned my car, i told him he was a saint for not carjacking me.

rudy.

JO Sports is a class act all the way. They do things the right way. In todays market, I will pay a little more for that kind of service and quaility product. PLUS , they do not use any silly grade scale. They just get the real deal and pass it on. We really need to support guys like them.

Lord, here we go again!!!

Banned

I agree with Canseco. Who else does?

Banned

I'm not into lynch mobs, but Joel must be aware he's become the resident forum contrarian, doing little but stirring up dissension and argument where it's neither necessary or productive.