Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
I have ZERO compassion for either Vick brother. They are, in my own opinion, thugs. I have zero tolerance for thugs. What's worse, is that they both act like privileged thugs....as if they deserver special treatment and/or are allowed to act the way they act because they have some atheltic ability.

They are not the exception these days, they are the norm when it comes to athletes coming out of Virginia.

I live in Va. I see it on a daily basis.
I'm with you. I have no compassion for either brother. Both have had such a long history of legal problems that there's no doubt things will continue that way. I'll never forget the issues Marcus had while at VT from bringing alcohol to three underage girls at a party, to brandishing a firearm at a McDonald's, to having sexual relations with a 15 year old girl and lastly, to stomping on Elvis Dumervil's leg during a game against Lousville. Sadly, that's only the beginning on the litany of legal problems he has faced.

On the other hand, what type of person does it take to subject animals to the type of cruelty that Michael subjected them to? All I can say about that is that what he did to those dogs was both disgusting and inhumane. Does he deserve a second chance? I don't think so and I can't say I will be pulling for him if he does come back.

Tim